• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Pampered Chef Tools Be Repurposed Beyond the Kitchen?

In summary, the various products showcased can be used in other ways outside of the kitchen. Some products, like the Kitchen Sprizter, are multipurpose and can be used for a variety of different purposes. Other products, like the Chip & Dip Tray, are specifically designed for use in the kitchen, but can also be used in other areas of the home.
Jennifer Neal
I am doing a show at my house called Pampered Chef for the Non-Chef. I will be showcasing different PC products that can be used in other ways outside the kitchen.
For example: quick-stir pitcher=hand wash for single item, trifle bowl=decorative centerpiece, etc.
PLEASE share ANY ideas you have on what products could be used outside of the kitchen.
Thanks!!!

Any of the simple additions pieces can be used with prepared grocery store food for an elegant display (and if you don't tell anyone they don't know you didn't make it!).Baker's Roller is great for playdough! Same with creative cutters.TTA is good for scrapbooking, bathroom storage, etc.Kitchen Sprizter works good for baby oil, suntan oil, water for misting plants, etc.Round Up Trivets make great wall decorations (I had someone buy two to use as sconces in her half octagon window area).Flexible Cutting mats make great play areas for kids and placemats at the tables.Can Strainer makes a great bath toy.Flexible Funnels work great in the garage.Chip & Dip Tray works for a single serving tray for a guy watching football - no knocked over drinks and no spilled food.Kitchen Shears work any where around the house.Handy Scraper works great for a squeegee in the shower.If you want some funny but practical ideas, the strainers can be used to clean your pool, turkey baster for getting liquids out of bottles and such in a shop area, clock/timer for time outs, scoop and drain for digging dropped items out of a toilet,

You're on the right track with the trifle bowl!

I wouldn't even mention the quik stir pitcher for hand washables. If somebody tried to sell it to me for that purpose, I'd laugh. And be grossed out at the same time. :yuck:
The quikstir on its own is OK though, even for someone who doesn't cook.

Stick with the bamboo bowls and serving pieces, simple additions (pages 35 through 39). I use the small square plates all the time, they make their own lids on each other. The salad plate makes a lid for the pasta bowl.

The small or medium bar pan. They might not cook, but I bet they reheat stuff in an oven from time to time.

Ice cream dipper, kitchen shears, twixits, microfiber towels, the new bamboo fridge things, dessert sauces.

New glass leakproof containers & prep bowls for restaurant leftovers. (OK, that last one is a stretch)

edit - just saw the other post. Do they have kids?

ShellBeach said:
You're on the right track with the trifle bowl!

I wouldn't even mention the quik stir pitcher for hand washables. If somebody tried to sell it to me for that purpose, I'd laugh. And be grossed out at the same time. :yuck:
The quikstir on its own is OK though, even for someone who doesn't cook.

Stick with the bamboo bowls and serving pieces, simple additions (pages 35 through 39). I use the small square plates all the time, they make their own lids on each other. The salad plate makes a lid for the pasta bowl.

The small or medium bar pan. They might not cook, but I bet they reheat stuff in an oven from time to time.

Ice cream dipper, kitchen shears, twixits, microfiber towels, the new bamboo fridge things, dessert sauces.

New glass leakproof containers & prep bowls for restaurant leftovers. (OK, that last one is a stretch)

edit - just saw the other post. Do they have kids?

She was looking for ideas outside of the kitchen but like you mentioned, we still have a lot of products that even non-cooks can use in their kitchen - stoneware for frozen foods, measuring cups, oven mitts, etc.

The Garlic Press is great with Play-Doh for making hair, spaghetti, grass, etc.

Kitchen shears -- in garage or garden

Tool Turn About - in garage for tools; desk; for school teachers;

Trifle Bowl - fish bowl; I love it to put in seasonal items - use your imagination here!

Nylon Pan Scrapers - great to get gunk off bathroom counters - any counters, really; get tape off windows, put nylon clings on car/house windows

Baker's Rollers - great massage tool, wallpaper - great for borders and getting bubbles out

Pastry Tool is another great one for playdough or crafters clay

Just a few I could think of right off the top of my head ....

Agree with others on their posts (we recently started using the garlic press for Play doh hair). The prep bowls make great gift items...fill with bath salts, candy, spices, etc for teacher's or other gifts.

Nylon scrapers are also handy in grouting or caulking corners.

I'm a big fan of the apple, peeler, corer, slicer. Kids LOVE this item. Kids that don't eat the peel, eat the peel when it comes off in long curls!

Twixit clips, and the Tie-Its work are useable all over the house.

Microfiber towels soak up any spill.

My daughter (with a slight disability) uses the mini scoop and measure to measure liquid medicines. She can't hold and fill the spoons that come with the meds.

Mix and chop, also chops frozen lemonade or juice.

Decorate pumpkins with the safe cutter, v-shaped cutter and the apple corer.

The scrapers are great for scrapbooking and card making. I use them to spread the paper and get all the bubbles out when I'm gluing paper together.

1. What is Pampered Chef for the Non-Chef?

Pampered Chef for the Non-Chef is a series of products and resources designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for people who are not comfortable or experienced in the kitchen. These products are specifically designed to simplify meal prep and make cooking more approachable for everyone.

2. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer for non-chefs?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of products for non-chefs, including cookware, kitchen tools, and gadgets that make cooking easier and more efficient. They also offer meal kits and recipe cards with step-by-step instructions for beginners.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to use Pampered Chef products?

No, Pampered Chef products are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use for all levels of cooking experience. They come with detailed instructions and many have instructional videos available to help even the most novice cook.

4. Are Pampered Chef products only for non-chefs?

No, while Pampered Chef products are great for those who are not comfortable in the kitchen, they can also be used by experienced chefs. These products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient for anyone, regardless of their skill level.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef products can be purchased online through their website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also host a virtual cooking party to learn more about the products and make purchases through the party's host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen