• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot: Double Stroller Advice Needed!

In summary, there are a few different stroller options being discussed, including the Graco Duo Glider LXI, Evenflo CitiTour Tandem, Maclaren Twin Rally, and Baby Trend Sit N Stand. Some moms have had success with the side-by-side models, while others prefer the convenience and versatility of the duo glider or sit n stand strollers. Ultimately, it depends on personal preference and how the stroller will be used. It's recommended to try out different models in store before making a decision.
DZmom
I need advice on which stroller to purchase. I'm looking at either the Graco DuoGlider LXI or the Evenflo CitiTour Tandem and adding an carseat to it so that I can transport the 2 yo and the newborn simultaneously. Any advice on the strollers from those of you that have them or have used them.

I really don't like the side by side models! A regular stroller barely fits through the aisles at the clothing stores, so I KNOW the side by side models won't!

Hey, I just got a double stroller from my mom the other day (just a used cheapy graco one) and I HATE it! Its fine for walks outdoors (its so heavy I feel like I am getting a workout) but there is no way in hell I could fit inside a store! LOL, have you considered getting a baby Bjorn? I am borrowing one and its AWESOME for grocery shopping and stuff. Good luck and I would go and try them both out in the store to see how they turn.

I know you said you don't like the side-by-sides, but I was very happy with my Maclaren Twin Rally. Got it on Ebay. It folded up nice and small and was perfect for my boys last year (last year they were newborn and 3).
I say go to Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby and test them out!!

I thnk the Jeep model strollers have a nice double stroller, but dont quote me on that. You can look the company up online and they will have it or not. I have the Liberty All Terain (single) and I wouldnt do without (and my yongest is going to be 3 soon...ugh, what will I do when he wont sit in it anymore!!!) :p

I have the Graco Duo Glider and I love it. It's been well used. :) I purchased it when my dd was 2 and I had a newborn. I have used now with baby #3 and baby #4.
The other double that I like is the Compact Sit'n'Stand. You can clip and infant carrier on the front seat and the back seat, the older child can either sit on it or stand on the platform. This is good for when the older child wants to walk a bit, but can't walk the whole time.

I use my double jogger stroller and I like it but I really wanted the Caboose model with a full seat infront and the older kid sits facing you ~so opposite of the other child but unfortunately they were out of stock at the time I needed one so I opted for the jogger side by side. It also seemed lighter than any double side by side or inline models. check on babiesrus.com and you can browse them and read about them.

Another thing....I now use the Baby Trend Sit N Stand ALL THE TIME. My 4 year old will not sit in a stroller, but likes to take a rest from time to time. It is great!

I have a Graco Duo Glider and a Maclaren side-by-side. The duo glider was better in the beginning because you can put the carseat right in, but it is so long that it doesn't corner well, but is slim enough to fit through the aisles. I like the Maclaren better now that my younger one isn't in an infant seat. It is too wide for some aisles, but I can fit in an elevator with other people, and it folds up to half the size my duoglider does. I can actually keep it in my car!! I think it really depends what you do with your stroller. I love my side-by-side because I use it mostly for walking around the neighborhood, but if I was mostly just mall shopping I would use the duoglider.

Another option is to be crazy like me and own both!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Another thing....I now use the Baby Trend Sit N Stand ALL THE TIME. My 4 year old will not sit in a stroller, but likes to take a rest from time to time. It is great!

I think that is the model I was trying to explain too!

:)
gilliandanielle said:
I have a Graco Duo Glider and a Maclaren side-by-side. The duo glider was better in the beginning because you can put the carseat right in, but it is so long that it doesn't corner well, but is slim enough to fit through the aisles. I like the Maclaren better now that my younger one isn't in an infant seat. It is too wide for some aisles, but I can fit in an elevator with other people, and it folds up to half the size my duoglider does. I can actually keep it in my car!! I think it really depends what you do with your stroller. I love my side-by-side because I use it mostly for walking around the neighborhood, but if I was mostly just mall shopping I would use the duoglider.

Another option is to be crazy like me and own both!!

Between you and the kitchen guy I"m not sure who makes me laugh more, but I sure bet it's you :)

HOpe you all had a very happy Thanksgiving today!!

I want a new Kitchenaid Artesian 5 QT stand mixer so bad and sure wished I had bought it last week as they were 100.00+ less than now :( I don't want to fight the mobs at the stores and don't really have credit cards to buy at stores either :( Hopefully they'll come back down after the Holidays? I've even tried buying them on ebay and made a mistake on my last bid and was afraid I was going to win it, at around 235.00 with s/h and glad someone outbid me!!!

I have the Graco Duoglider too. It's really nice. Sometimes the basket is hard to get into if you are using the infant seat or you have the rear seat reclined. Especially if you have a sleeping newborn that you don't want to wake. But, overall, it's a nice storller.

1. What is the weight limit for the double stroller?

The weight limit for the double stroller varies depending on the specific model. Please refer to the product description or reach out to our customer service team for more information.

2. Does the stroller have adjustable reclining seats?

Yes, most of our double strollers have adjustable reclining seats to accommodate the different needs of your children.

3. Can the stroller accommodate car seats?

Some of our double strollers are compatible with car seats. Please check the product description or reach out to our customer service team for more information.

4. How compact is the stroller when folded?

The compactness of the stroller when folded varies depending on the model. Some of our strollers have a one-hand fold feature for ease of use and compact storage. Please check the product description for specific measurements.

5. Is the stroller easy to maneuver?

Yes, our double strollers are designed to be easy to maneuver and navigate through different terrains. However, the ease of maneuverability may vary depending on the specific model and weight of the children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies