• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Old Product # Needed for Professional 12" Skillet

In summary, the product number for the Professional 12" Skillet is #1086. It is still available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The warranty for the skillet is 3 years from the date of purchase. If a replacement is needed, it can be ordered without the product number by contacting customer service with the name and size of the product. While there are no specific discounts for replacement products, there may be promotions or discounts available at certain times for purchasing a replacement.
c00p
Gold Member
Does anyone happen to know (or know how to find) the old product number for the Professional 12" family skillet???? I need to look up something on it in my reports in P3, but I can't find the item number! TIA

# 2764 number from the ss 2002 caty

You BE Awesome!!!!!! THANKS!

What is the product number for the Professional 12" Skillet?

The product number for the Professional 12" Skillet is #1086.

Is the Professional 12" Skillet still available for purchase?

Yes, the Professional 12" Skillet is still available for purchase. You can find it on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still use my warranty for the Professional 12" Skillet?

Yes, as long as the skillet is still within the warranty period. Our warranty for cookware products is 3 years from the date of purchase. Please refer to our warranty policy for more information.

I accidentally threw away the product number for my Professional 12" Skillet. Can I still order a replacement?

Yes, you can still order a replacement even without the product number. Please reach out to our customer service team and provide them with the name and size of the product, and they will assist you with placing an order.

Does Pampered Chef offer any discounts for purchasing a replacement product?

We do not offer discounts specifically for replacement products. However, we do have special promotions and discounts available throughout the year that you can take advantage of when purchasing a replacement product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • heat123
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies