• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, Now I'm Mad at Fedex...well at Least a Stupid Driver.

In summary, Janet was unable to find the street name of her address on her fall changeover kit, which caused her some confusion. She was fortunate to have her husband look up the address for her and also found out that FedEx has had some issues with their new driver. She is still awaiting her changeover kit, but is relieved that it was delivered yesterday and not the previous two times it was said to have arrived.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I just tracked my fall changeover kit:

Jul 31, 2007 2:41 PM

Delivery exception

EAGLE RIVER, WI

Unable to locate address - Street name

Hello - DUH!!!! I only get packages from FedEx about twice a week and you suddenly can't locate me?????

I know the street sign didn't fall down!

Sorry Janet. I got mine today and now wish I had bought a binder with the plastic insert front and binding ahead of time so that I could put all the new Theme Show Binder stuff in it. Maybe you could do that today to get ready and when it comes, you'll be prepared to put it together. I think it will be so great.

Good idea Julie - I put my stuff in a binder like that already...

Well, actually my product stuff goes in the flip chart and in my binder is show types, host and guest specials and recruiting information.

Dork! LOL! I love making fun of your organization because I am SO jealous!

gilliandanielle said:
Dork! LOL! I love making fun of your organization because I am SO jealous!

"You talkin' to me?" (...in my best Robert De Niro voice)

'cause I resemble that comment...well sometimes...haven't you seen my office pictures???? That ISN'T organized!

Janet! Do you live in Eagle River??

We love that town! We would go up to 3 lakes for church trips, my grandparents used to live in Eagle River and Eagle River is where we had our honeymoon!

I had a driver do that to me last week with something my Dh had ordered. The driver had to call him at work to get directions... and then had to call him again... DUH!

Uh, Hello! Has Fed-EX never heard of GPS???

How can you track your changeover kit?

BethCooks4U said:
Janet! Do you live in Eagle River??

We love that town! We would go up to 3 lakes for church trips, my grandparents used to live in Eagle River and Eagle River is where we had our honeymoon!

Actually no, that is where the nearest FedEx hub is. I live in McNaughton (otherwise known as McNothing) just Southwest of there and north of Rhinelander. Three Lakes is just northeast of us too.

Where did you go in Three Puddles???? Honeyrock?

ChefBeckyD said:
Uh, Hello! Has Fed-EX never heard of GPS???
or ask someone to at their HO to go to Mapqwest and figure it out! That's what I do all the time!

SillyChef said:
How can you track your changeover kit?
go to the thread titled "my changeover kit has shipped" it tells you in there how to do track it!:)

MissChef said:
go to the thread titled "my changeover kit has shipped" it tells you in there how to do track it!:)
It's in the Business Tips forum! I would give you a link but I'm not that computer savvy!

So sorry that you are having issues....my driver is great.

He even left a treat for my dog on top of the box even though we weren't home!

jwpamp said:
So sorry that you are having issues....my driver is great.

He even left a treat for my dog on top of the box even though we weren't home!

Awww...

Normally, FedEx has had great service - this is probably just an isolated incident with a new driver, but I wanted my kit! (LOL!) My "normal" driver was an older gentleman that was very nice.

It is on the truck for delivery again so we'll see what happens!

What do I do??I am so upset with Fed-Ex.....I have been holding off tracking my package because I knew it was supposed to arrive by today and I love walking out and finding a package on my porch.

Well the kids wanted to go to the pool and I wanted to see at least if I should wait around to see if it was going to be delivered today. I tracked the package and it says it was delivered yesterday!!! IT WAS NOT!!!! I was home all day yesterday so I know nothing happened to it, and this is the 2nd time in 3 months they said they delivered something and they didn't.

The first time was a replacement order I put in for a customer and when I tracked the shipment it said delivered and our city,state. I called the customer a few weeks later to catch up on things and she said "I'm still waiting for my replacement", I called Fed-ex and they said it was delivered and gave "MY" address, I said it has never been delivered to me I know that for certain, they said they would look into it and called a few days later to say they talked to the driver, he said he "remembered" (this was like 3 weeks later) putting it on my front porch. Fed-Ex said there was nothing they could do about it. I called HO and they sent another one right out to my customers address and she had it in 3 days!

I am very upset, sorry for the long post, who should I call Fed-Ex or HO. Something very strange is going on 2 "mess up's" in 3 months!!!

Jennifer

Related to Ok, Now I'm Mad at Fedex...well at Least a Stupid Driver.

What happened with the FedEx driver?

Unfortunately, it seems that one of our FedEx drivers made a mistake or encountered an issue while delivering your package. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Can I track my package to see where the issue occurred?

Yes, you can track your package using the tracking number provided by FedEx. This will give you more information about the delivery status and any potential issues that may have occurred.

What should I do if my package is damaged or missing?

If your package is damaged or missing, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with FedEx to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your products in a timely manner.

Will I receive a refund or replacement for my damaged or missing package?

Yes, we strive to provide excellent customer service and will do our best to resolve any issues with your package. Depending on the circumstances, you may receive a refund or replacement for your damaged or missing items.

How can I prevent issues with FedEx deliveries in the future?

While we cannot control the actions of FedEx drivers, we recommend providing clear and accurate delivery instructions when placing your order. You can also track your package and contact us if you have any concerns or issues with your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Back