• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ohio Readers...news on Summa Health System?

In summary, Summa Health System in Ohio is currently undergoing restructuring and leadership changes, causing disruptions in services and staffing. The hospital system has faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, but has implemented safety measures and expanded telehealth services. The future outlook for Summa Health System is uncertain, but they are committed to providing high-quality care and exploring partnerships. Currently, there are no major developments or expansions planned. To stay updated, regularly check their website and social media pages or sign up for their email newsletter.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Summa Health System is HUGE in Ohio...here are their locations:

Akron City Hospital

St. Thomas Hospital

Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital

Barberton Hospital

Robinson Memorial Hospital

Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital

Natatorium Rehabilitation and Wellness Center

Summa Health Center at Cuyahoga Falls

Summa Health Center at Green

Summa Health Center at Western Reserve

Summa Health Center at White Pond / Park West

Summa Rehabilitation Services at White Pond

Specialty Surgery Center

Summa Wellness Institute at Western Reserve

Asking more along the lines of employment there...are they a good company to work FOR.

We are looking for positives, negatives, whatever.

I am searching on the net, but not finding a whole lot, except for good news. So, I thought I would ask here about personal experiences with them...

Never heard of them, but I'm in southwestern Ohio... our two big systems are Catholic Health Partners and Catholic Health Initiative. I work for a hospital in CHI, so I'll ask around and let you know if I find anything.

Thanks Katie!

I haven't heard anything bad about them, but then again I am in the Cleveland area where all you hear is Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals.

Related to Ohio Readers...news on Summa Health System?

1. What is the latest news on Summa Health System in Ohio?

As of now, Summa Health System in Ohio is undergoing a major restructuring and leadership change, which has caused some disruptions in services and staffing. The hospital system is working towards stabilizing operations and improving patient care.

2. How has Summa Health System been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic?

Like many healthcare systems, Summa Health System has faced challenges during the COVID-19 pandemic, including a decrease in revenue and an increase in expenses. However, they have also implemented safety measures and expanded telehealth services to continue providing quality care to patients.

3. What is the future outlook for Summa Health System?

The future of Summa Health System is still uncertain as they work through their financial and operational challenges. However, they are committed to providing high-quality care to the Ohio community and are exploring partnerships and collaborations to help strengthen their services.

4. Are there any new developments or expansions at Summa Health System?

Currently, there are no major developments or expansions planned at Summa Health System. However, they are continuously assessing and adjusting their services to meet the needs of their patients and the community.

5. How can I stay updated on the news and updates regarding Summa Health System in Ohio?

The best way to stay updated on the news and updates regarding Summa Health System is to regularly check their website and social media pages. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox.

Back