• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh My Stars....spinning Marcara!

In summary, the commercial promotes a mascara with a spinning wand brush that is said to be better than using the wand ourselves. The mascara is a $30 value for only $19.99, and some people have complained about the brush scratching their eyes.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I'm sitting in the living room with my laptop catching-up on email and a commercial just came on for mascara with a spinning wand brush....now, how silly is that?!?! And get this....it's a $30 value for only $19.99, I was laughing so hard I didn't hear how much s/h was.

I saw this on HSN before Christmas. I agree - seems crazy!

i'd be afraid of the spinning brush scratching my eye. i don't wear mascara very often, but when i do, it seems i always poke myself in the eye! LOL

oops - spelled it wrong in the title - oh well!

lol i didnt even notice the misspelling!

I've seen that! And I've seen it at Target, too!I just don't see how it would do anything other than maybe prevent clumps. My current fave mascara is Maybelline XXL Extensions. It's got a white base coat containing microfibers that lengthen lashes, and a black top coat that covers the white. Put that stuff on after a quick squeeze with a lash curler, and it almost looks like fake lashes.

I saw that at Macy's today. I was like, "For real?"

dianevill said:
I saw that at Macy's today. I was like, "For real?"

Oh, yeah- Lancome has one, too. Theirs is really expensive. (Of course, I don't pay much for mascara since it's supposed to be replaced 6 months after opening because of bacteria.)

That was it - Lancome - I couldn't remember if it was them or Clinique, or ???? We were passing through when my daughter saw it. I thought it was just a gimmick at first.

:DI have a hard enough time keeping it on just my lashes without the darn thing spinning around! I would hate to see how much I would have underneath my eyes with this one!:eek::D

omg that is too funny I am sitting here watching steel magnolias right after Julia Roberts died and I open up Linda's thread about spinning mascara and I get to the one that says spin my lashes and started breaking out laughin while crying lol I would be worried I would get my bangs caught up in the spinner.

pamperedlinda said:
I'm sitting in the living room with my laptop catching-up on email and a commercial just came on for mascara with a spinning wand brush....now, how silly is that?!?! And get this....it's a $30 value for only $19.99, I was laughing so hard I didn't hear how much s/h was.

Lancome now has a battery operated mascara- the wand wiggles back and forth very quickly, and gently, which according to the Beauty Adviser behind the counter- separates the lashes and makes them longer, better than wiggling the wand ourselves.

I just giggled, and told her to get me a tube of the regular non-gyrating mascara... :) What will they think of next? Vibrating chapstick?:D

When I saw the "spinning marcara", I wondered if it was a new recipe or something! LOL!

Ok guys, I just shot gatoraid out my nose. LOL - alot!

LoL now that is a pretty sight haha I swear here soon they are going to come out with a spray on mask and you can pick out which lady you want to look like and change everyday.

I saw that too!! And notice how much BETTER her lashes looked because of the spinning. Puh-lease! I'd poke myself in the eye with that thing.

LOL - DS and I just saw this commercial for the first time. He thought I should get one, because it would be so much easier for me.:D (he's 4, and fascinated with infomercials...)

Related to Oh My Stars....spinning Marcara!

What is Oh My Stars spinning mascara?

Oh My Stars spinning mascara is a revolutionary new mascara from Pampered Chef that features a unique spinning wand that evenly coats your lashes for a clump-free, voluminous look.

How do I use Oh My Stars spinning mascara?

To use Oh My Stars spinning mascara, simply twist the bottom of the wand to activate the spinning motion. Then, apply the mascara to your lashes as you normally would, starting from the base and working your way to the tips.

Is Oh My Stars spinning mascara suitable for sensitive eyes?

Yes, Oh My Stars spinning mascara is ophthalmologist-tested and safe for sensitive eyes. However, if you experience any irritation, we recommend discontinuing use and consulting with your eye doctor.

How do I clean the Oh My Stars spinning mascara wand?

To clean the wand, simply wipe it with a clean tissue or cloth. Do not use water or any other liquid to clean the wand, as it may damage the spinning mechanism.

Can I use Oh My Stars spinning mascara with other Pampered Chef makeup products?

Yes, Oh My Stars spinning mascara can be used with other Pampered Chef makeup products. We recommend using our makeup remover to gently remove the mascara at the end of the day.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies