• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director October Kit Rebate: Save Big Now!

In summary, the Wahooooooo!!!wahoo!!! Very excited.Love it! Esp. since TS did half-off kits last month. I don't think they did theirs as a rebate, just a flat discount. I didn't really pay attention. I'm too narrow-minded and just dismissed it since it didn't apply to me. Very glad HO put in the CN in at least 3 different places that it's the last recruiting promo of the year. Phew. It actually makes this one feel special. I never liked the one that they've done in the past where you join in Dec. and have 30 extra days in the new consultant rewards program. Very glad HO put in the CN in at least 3 different
finley1991
Wahooooooo!!!

Love it! Esp. since TS did half-off kits last month. I don't think they did theirs as a rebate, just a flat discount. I didn't really pay attention. I'm too narrow-minded and just dismissed it since it didn't apply to me.

Very glad HO put in the CN in at least 3 different places that it's the last recruiting promo of the year. Phew. It actually makes this one feel special. I never liked the one that they've done in the past where you join in Dec. and have 30 extra days in the new consultant rewards program.

Becca_in_MD said:
Very glad HO put in the CN in at least 3 different places that it's the last recruiting promo of the year. Phew. It actually makes this one feel special. I never liked the one that they've done in the past where you join in Dec. and have 30 extra days in the new consultant rewards program.

I just noticed this myself, I am glad they told us up front, otherwise it would be a big change for new consultants. There has been a promotion every month of the year. I hope this pushes a few of my fence sitters to take the plunge!

Nice, huh? :DI posted a 16X9 photo with all the details on my FB page if any of you want to go steal it for your page. I intentionally left off my personal info. ;)

This is Awesome!!! :woohoo:

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!!! Now if I can just take my excitement to the phone and dial for recruits, life will be good! I expect the rebate in Jan/Feb but the top selling season, WAHOO! SUCH A FANTASTIC TIME TO START!!!

*happy dance*

Did you all read on the last page of CN under the WAHOO Bags promo that it says "This is the LAST recruiting promotion of 2011, so share it with everyone!" (See pages 4-5 for details)

I know people shouldn't join b/c of a promotion but realistically, it helps! More incentive for me to get to it! :)

Melissa78 said:
Did you all read on the last page of CN under the WAHOO Bags promo that it says "This is the LAST recruiting promotion of 2011, so share it with everyone!" (See pages 4-5 for details)

I know people shouldn't join b/c of a promotion but realistically, it helps! More incentive for me to get to it! :)

You're right that they don't sign for the promo... but I like that we can tell people that because it creates a sense of urgency! :clap:

Related to October Kit Rebate: Save Big Now!

What is the "Kit Rebate for October!"?

The "Kit Rebate for October!" is a special promotion where customers can receive a rebate on certain kits during the month of October.

Which kits are eligible for the rebate?

The specific kits eligible for the rebate will be listed on our website and in promotional materials. Please check these sources for the most up-to-date information.

How do I redeem the rebate?

To redeem the rebate, you will need to follow the instructions provided on our website or in promotional materials. This may include completing a form, providing proof of purchase, or other requirements.

When will I receive the rebate?

The timing of when you will receive the rebate may vary. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion for more information on when you can expect to receive your rebate.

Can I combine the rebate with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the rebate cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Michelle Lewallen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly