• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director November Meeting Handout Delay Notice and Updates

In summary, the purpose of the November Meeting Handout is to provide Pampered Chef consultants with a resource to use during their November meetings with customers. It includes information about current promotions, new products, and company updates. The handout can be accessed through the consultant portal and can be customized for specific meetings. Guidelines should be followed when using the handout, such as only using it for November meetings and not altering the content provided by Pampered Chef. The handout can also be shared with customers online, but should not be shared publicly or with non-consultants.
baychef
Silver Member
Was there any notification given if the Nov. meeting handout was going to be delayed? It mentions one in the meeting planner but there is nothing to click on. Wanted to plan my meeting this weekend as my meeting will occur right after I have 3 big parties the first weekend in November.

Sing with me....Have I told you lately, how I love youuuuuu!!!!! Good thing you don't have sound with this e-mail!!!:D

There is also a recruiting label thingy too but I have one already. If anyone wants me to share, I will. Just not at home right now to attach. Mine is a recruiting and a booking sheet of labels.

What is the purpose of the November Meeting Handout?

The November Meeting Handout is a resource for Pampered Chef consultants to use during their November meetings with customers. It contains information about current promotions, new products, and any updates or announcements from the company.

How can I access the November Meeting Handout?

The November Meeting Handout can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Resources" section. You will find the November Meeting Handout under the "Monthly Meeting Materials" tab.

Can I customize the November Meeting Handout for my specific meeting?

Yes, you can customize the November Meeting Handout to fit the needs of your specific meeting. You can add your own personal message, include information about local events or specials, and even add your contact information for customers to reach you.

Are there any guidelines I should follow when using the November Meeting Handout?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to keep in mind when using the November Meeting Handout. You should only use it for meetings held in November, and you should not alter or edit the content provided by Pampered Chef. Additionally, you should always include the Pampered Chef logo and contact information on the handout.

Can I share the November Meeting Handout with my customers online?

Yes, you can share the November Meeting Handout with your customers through email or social media. However, it is important to note that the handout is intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants only and should not be shared publicly or with non-consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pcchefjane
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • BethCooks4U