• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Nov., Dec., and Jan. Specials Updated on Our Latest Flyer?

In summary, the current specials for November, December, and January vary and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The specials are available for a limited time and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless stated otherwise. Some exclusions or restrictions may apply. Host rewards and credits can still be used towards these specials, with guidance from a consultant.
Loreen
Has anyone created or updated a flyer with Nov., Dec & Jan. specials on it??

Check here. http://www.tastytidbits.net/DYLABNov07.pdfOr if you need a Word version go to www.tastytidbits.net & click on free flyers to get that version.

Here is the one I got off of my loop today!!! :)

Attachments

• Specials Nov-Jan.pdf
    308.3 KB · Views: 540
Thanks Cindy! You don't know how much I appreciate the work you and others do locating and making these flyers. For someone like me who works full-time outside of PC it is an appreciated time safer.

I teach Julie - so I know what you mean!

I'll second that.

Yes thank you from me to!
Schel :)

Does anyone have this in word format? I can't seem to transfer it over.

Thanks Cindy! What loop do you get these off of?

Ann R.

1. What are the current specials for November, December, and January?

The current specials for November, December, and January vary depending on the month and promotions being offered. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How long are the November, December, and January specials available?

The November, December, and January specials are available for a limited time only. Please check the expiration date listed on the promotion or ask your consultant for more information.

3. Can I combine the November, December, and January specials with other offers or discounts?

The November, December, and January specials cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, unless otherwise stated. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the promotion or ask your consultant for clarification.

4. Are there any exclusions or restrictions for the November, December, and January specials?

Some exclusions or restrictions may apply to the November, December, and January specials. Please read the terms and conditions of the promotion carefully or ask your consultant for more information.

5. Can I still earn host rewards or use my host credits with the November, December, and January specials?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and use your host credits towards the November, December, and January specials. Please consult with your consultant for more details on how to redeem your host rewards and credits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kam
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
adauw
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies