• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov/Dec or Nov/Dec/Jan Specials

In summary, someone has created a flyer for Nov/Dec/Jan host/guest specials, but people need to check their math before printing them out. Jane has uploaded a version with the correct math.
sk8rgrrl99
Has anyone created a flyer yet for host/guest specials for Nov/Dec or Nov/Dec/Jan yet? Although I'm a computer geek, graphics are just not my forte!

no one knows the specials for January or February until they are announced on 11/3!

I could also use a Nov/Dec. specials flyer. Thanks to whomever makes them up. I love them!

Oops! I'm a step ahead of myself already. lol. I was planning a mailing and I had printed October/November/December flyers but I really can't use those now!

I adapted this from something that was on here to include the kit credit special. Hope that helps.

Attachments

• Nov Dec flyer2.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 438
That is great Jane! Thanks so much!

Jane,
Might want to check your math on the kit credit special. :)

Thanks Jane!

valgal49 said:
Jane,
Might want to check your math on the kit credit special. :)

Oh my gosh! What the heck was I thinking? Thanks for the head's up! I've handed these out to so many people already!

Here's a version with the correct math! DUH!!!!
Hope that didn't screw anyone else up!

Attachments

• Nov Dec flyer2.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 478
I caught it before printing them out. I was just about to upload the new one. Thanks again for putting it together.

This is great!! LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for sharing, Jane you did a nice job :)

Again, it's someone else's original that I just added the kit credit thing to. I can't take the credit -- except for the stupid math mistake! ;) Happy to help though!

I have two Nov/Dec/Jan & Dec/Jan/Feb you can use.... however... I can't seem to get them to upload... even compressed. Is anyone else having trouble?

Here is what I have. I just took a flyer from here and put the things in that I wanted to change. If you can use it enjoy.

Attachments

• NovDecJan08-09.doc
    1.8 MB · Views: 314

1. What are the current specials for November/December?

The current specials for November/December include a 6-piece Holiday Prep Set, a Silicone Baking Mat, and a Holiday Cookie Cutter Set.

2. Can I still order the November/December specials in January?

Yes, the November/December specials are available until the end of January or while supplies last.

3. Are the November/December specials only for new customers?

No, the November/December specials are available for all customers, both new and existing.

4. How much can I save by purchasing the November/December specials?

The savings for the November/December specials vary, but on average customers can save up to 30% on their purchase.

5. Can I customize my own November/December special bundle?

Unfortunately, the November/December specials are pre-selected bundles and cannot be customized. However, you can still save by purchasing individual items on sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
adauw
  • Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
aried
Replies