• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along.

In summary, "Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along." is a common phrase used to redirect attention away from a situation or event. Its exact origin is unknown, but it has been used in American popular culture and various forms of media. While it is often used sarcastically or dismissively, it can also be used in a literal sense. However, it may not be appropriate for professional settings. Variations of this phrase include "Nothing to see, carry on." and "Nothing to see here, move along."
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
There's nothing here to see, folks. Move along.

In news of Candles for Paige we had XXX candles as of this post. Remember, candles go out after 48 hours so keep lighting candles for Paige, her family and her three children.

Ridebis, et licet rideas. Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis. Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugilares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod venationi datur magna cogitationis incitamenta sunt.

Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras.
Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis.

Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugilares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem.

Well, I'm not sure what this post is about, but it seems like there's some kind of candle lighting event for a person named Paige. I hope she's okay and that the candles bring her and her family some comfort. As for the rest of the post, I have no idea what's going on with the hunting and writing with a quill, but it sounds like an interesting hobby. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. But back to the candles for Paige, I hope she knows that there are people out there thinking of her and wishing her well.

1. What is "Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along." all about?

"Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along." is a phrase commonly used for redirecting attention away from a situation or event that is deemed unimportant or insignificant.

2. Where did the phrase "Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along." originate?

The exact origin of this phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated in American popular culture in the 20th century. It has been used in various forms of media, such as movies, TV shows, and books.

3. Is "Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along." always used in a sarcastic or dismissive manner?

No, it can also be used in a more literal sense to redirect attention from a situation that may be disturbing or unsettling. However, it is most commonly used in a sarcastic or dismissive manner.

4. Can "Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along." be used in professional settings?

This phrase is typically used in informal or casual settings and may not be appropriate for professional settings. It is important to use discretion and consider the context and audience before using this phrase.

5. Are there any variations of the phrase "Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along."?

Yes, there are variations such as "Nothing to see, carry on." or "Nothing to see here, move along." They all convey a similar message of redirecting attention away from a situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies