• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Pampered Chef Related - Hope It's Not Against the Rules

In summary, the best way to store leftover food is in an airtight container in the refrigerator. When cleaning non-stick cookware, it is best to use a soft sponge or cloth with mild dish soap and warm water. A chef's knife and a santoku knife have different blade sizes and are used for different purposes. Most Pampered Chef products are safe to use in the oven, but it is important to check the instructions beforehand. To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or host a party to learn more about the products and business opportunity.
pchefann
I had signed up to sell Avon this past summer and to say the least it was a bust. So I got stuck with a lot of leftover inventory. I need to get this stuff out of my office.

Here's the deal.

I have Mystery Bags for sell. They contain $50+ of Avon products such as perfume, lotion, make-up bags, Anew skin care products, Bug Guard, etc.

I have about 20+ bags. I have 3 bags just for men.

I'm selling these bags for $10 each. I'll need to have $3.00 for shipping. I can take payment via paypal.

If you would like to help me get some of these off my hands, please email me off post at [email protected]. If you would like to see a picture of some of the bags, just let me know.

Thanks,

Ann Creager
(256) 489-7729

Hey - if you have any eye cream I would love it!

None of the bags have any eye cream. If you want to get one of the bags I can send samples of the dual action eye cream.

NOTE** All of the bags have at least one package of the Instant Manicure.

Ann

Ann, you should be able to send the inventory back to Avon for a full refund, right? I sold Avon a few years ago and ended up having to quit. My husband didn't like me having everything shipped to our house and laying all over the place. (Hence the reason he likes PC so much, I don't have everyone's orders being delivered here) I was able to send most of it back and get a full refund on it. Hope it all works out for you.

Related to Not Pampered Chef Related - Hope It's Not Against the Rules

What is the best way to store leftover food?

The best way to store leftover food is in an airtight container in the refrigerator. This will help preserve the freshness and prevent any odors from spreading to other foods.

How do I clean my non-stick cookware?

The best way to clean non-stick cookware is to use a soft sponge or cloth with mild dish soap and warm water. Avoid using harsh cleaners or abrasive materials as they can damage the non-stick coating.

What is the difference between a chef's knife and a santoku knife?

A chef's knife has a longer and wider blade, making it great for chopping and slicing larger items. A santoku knife has a shorter and thinner blade, making it ideal for precision cutting and mincing.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products are oven-safe. However, it is important to check the specific product's instructions and temperature limits before using it in the oven.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or contact a current consultant for more information. You can also host a party to learn more about the products and business opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Jennie4PC