• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Non-Pampered Chef Aprons--Would You Wear Them?

In summary, Lisa says that there are no rules against wearing a non-PC apron, and that she would probably rock an apron like the one Lefty is pictured in.
gailz2
Gold Member
This apron looks kind of nice--would you wear a non-PC apron? Are there rules against it?:chef:

ttp://www.bettycrockerstore.com/p-199799-4294930897-_Now-Designs-Chefs-Choice-Apron.aspx?back=c-2740%2b4294930897-.aspx

I've never seen a rule. An apron is an apron in my book! I know some wore Disney Aprons when working for their incentive....others might be wearing Hawaiian themed ones this year.Go for it!

I'd wear a purple one. Actually I'm like 9 months pregnant & don't wear any apron right now because it gets too uncomfortable around my big 'ol belly. But there's no rule against it that I know of.

esavvymom said:
I've never seen a rule. An apron is an apron in my book! I know some wore Disney Aprons when working for their incentive....others might be wearing Hawaiian themed ones this year.

Go for it!

I never thought of that. I just get very tired of the blue denim.

You can earn a new pink apron with two shows between April 1 and 15th.

I prefer this kind of apron and may just have to buy one of these!

http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Womens-Pink-Chocolate-Apron/3906085/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

Cathy - love that! I've seen some like that at some local craft fairs

I'll wear almost any apron besides that paisley HWC thing.

I wear this one:
http://www.flirtyaprons.com/full-aprons.html#WS-10002

I've worn the denim one maybe 3 times? I earned the HWC one during my 2nd month and almost always wear that but before I earned it I wore one a friend made me for a wedding gift. I HATE the denim one, to me it screams "homeschool mom jeans" (I was homeschooled). I love the pink one and always get compliments on it so I can tell them how it's part of the HWC campaign.

I am soooo glad to hear all the response of people liking and using aprons other than the blue denim one. The apron world is opened up to me now.

So glad I found this thread--all the links y'all posted have the cutest aprons!! I'm with a lot of you--really don't like the denim one!

I just ordered the cutest one (since I wasn't able to get the HWC one :( )....anyway, it's really cute with cupcakes all over it. Cute for spring :)

Pedey said:
I wear this one:
http://www.flirtyaprons.com/full-aprons.html#WS-10002

I want to see Lefty in this one. PLEASE?

I love these. I never thought of wearing something different.

The apron is the closest thing we have to a uniform and helps people recognize us as who we are....

That being said, while at a home show, they all know who you are. Guess it would just be more important at functions out in public, not in a kitchen setting

I love that red one! I am a total red person. I found one with dots all over it almost exactly the same colors as our dots, I'll be wearing it all the time once May is over--wear the HWC one in May. But that red one looks an awful lot like something I would wear in Hawaii...may have to order one.

Thanks for sharing all the links!!! I have been wearing that denim thing for 6 years. I will be ordering one or two new ones. I think people you see often will get a kick out of seeing you in a different apron each show.

Gail, I would think you'd make your own cute ones....maybe we could get together and do that... my gram was a big apron wearer.

Lisa

When I first started and received my kit and made my husband laugh with the face I made when I pulled out that denim apron. I got on the marketing impressions website right away hoping they sold different colored PC aprons...I'm really surprised they don't! I wonder if they'll ever start...since it seems there are many consultants that don't care for the denim apron.

RMDave said:
I want to see Lefty in this one. PLEASE?

I could rock that apron better than any of you ladies! ;)

leftymac said:
I could rock that apron better than any of you ladies! ;)
Yes, Lefty ... you would ... especially with a large, straw, picture hat. And I would post photos of you in it, all over the Net ... you'd become famous (and not just everybody's heart-throb.)

I wear the white one that is made for bridal showers. It's very simple. But, I did earn the HWC apron. Yeah!!!!!

1. Can I wear non-Pampered Chef aprons during a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can wear any apron you like during a Pampered Chef party. We want you to feel comfortable and confident while hosting or attending our events.

2. Are non-Pampered Chef aprons of the same quality as Pampered Chef aprons?

The quality of non-Pampered Chef aprons may vary, but we cannot guarantee the same level of durability and functionality as our own aprons. We take pride in using high-quality materials and ensuring our aprons can withstand the demands of cooking and hosting events.

3. Can I purchase non-Pampered Chef aprons through Pampered Chef?

No, we only sell our own line of aprons. However, you are free to purchase and wear any apron you prefer.

4. Are there specific colors or designs I should avoid when wearing a non-Pampered Chef apron to a Pampered Chef party?

No, you can wear any color or design of apron you like. We encourage our guests and hosts to express their personal style and make themselves comfortable while cooking.

5. Are there any benefits to wearing a Pampered Chef apron instead of a non-Pampered Chef apron?

Our Pampered Chef aprons are specifically designed for cooking and hosting events, with features such as adjustable neck straps, deep pockets for storing utensils, and stain-resistant fabric. However, if you have a favorite non-Pampered Chef apron that meets your needs, then there is no need to switch. We want you to feel comfortable and confident while cooking and hosting, and that includes wearing an apron that works best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Shawnna