• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!

In summary, it looks like Chef Success will be down for the majority of the day, but there are still ways to keep busy. Director Chef Success is not expected to be down.
It looks like it will be a very slow day for me tomorrow at work... I hope I don't get too bored!

DH is actually OFF work tomorrow, so I'll just have to pack him and the kids into the car to go run errands and keep my mind off the lack of CS! He's working all day Wednesday and Thursday, so hopefully we'll be back up and running by then. :)

Any good ideas for those of us who are stuck at work with nothing to do? I really cannot work on much PC stuff at work but a couple small things here and there I could probably get away with!

When I need something to do, I go through my calendar and make a list of people I need to buy cards for. (Birthdays, Anniversaries, Weddings, etc.)

I also like to check out other websites for recipe ideas (allrecipes, pillsbury, betty crocker, kraft, food network, taste of home, etc)

Or do those things at work that you never have time for. (Cleaning off the top of your desk, your computer and monitor, going through paperwork piles and filing or tossing stuff...)

That pretty much what I've been doing all last week! I do need to vaccum up here. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow!

AAaaahhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggg

XOXOXOX miss you all- see you Wednesday! :)

And this on my day off?Waaaaaah!Oh well, I have hosts to e-mail, stuff to organize and a milliion other things to do that don't involve PC ... I've also blatantly ignored the OTHER forum (for which I am a moderator) for over a week due to my vacation ...

I wish I was paid to be on Chef Success like so many of you seem to be. :p

It does make the day go by faster! I cannot be on it all times at work since I have a coworker now but she hasn't been in my office in the late mornings to afternoons so I have more "spare" time!

BethCooks4U said:
:) I am with you Beth! I remember when I did work outside of the home, our computers were regularly monitored at work so that you couldn't come onto a website like CS and "play". We used to think that if you just cleared the cookies, no one would know, but that was before a co-worker was written up for "excessive" computer usage unrelated to our job! After that, I just didn't take the chance!
Spider solitaire was my friend then!

BethCooks4U said:

What-er ya sayin' there lady?

Kitchen Diva said:
AAaaahhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggg

XOXOXOX miss you all- see you Wednesday! :)

hey girlfriend, I am back... Did you miss me????? :) :)

I'm still sexy, I'm still fine, I am still a #9 ~~ ha ha ha ha :) :)

Kitchen Diva said:
What-er ya sayin' there lady?
I'm saying when I'm on CS I am not getting paid. When I had a regular job I was too busy to get on all the time but there are a lot of people who seem to have a lot of time at their jobs to do their own thing and I want one of those jobs. That's all. :p

Does anyone know how long it's 'supposed' to be down? Is it all Tuesday as in 24 hours or the morning, or just the afternoon, etc. Anyone?

Is DCS going to be down as well?

dannyzmom said:
Is Director Chef Success going to be down as well?
I don't think so. Greg didn't say anything about DCS.

BethCooks4U said:
I don't think so. Greg didn't say anything about Director Chef Success.

Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think of all the things we are all going to get done!!!

YA RIGHT!;)

It will be hard but I'll make it and I will get more stuff done now! And I have a lot of host packs to get out!
I'm looking forward to chatting with you all again tomorrow evening (hopefully!):) ;)

I was shocked to be able to still be on here this morning! I figured it would start earlier--yeah!

Me too, Lacy.... shocked!:eek: But hey - I'm happy! Gets me my fix and then hopefully we will be back on tonight!:thumbup: :balloon:

Related to No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!

What is "No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!"?

"No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their business and achieve success.

Who is eligible for "No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in "No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!"

What does the program entail?

The program includes training, resources, and support to help consultants improve their sales, bookings, and team building skills. It also provides tips and strategies to help consultants overcome common challenges and obstacles in their business.

How long does the program last?

The program lasts for 90 days, with new content and resources being released each week.

Is there a cost to participate in the program?

There is no additional cost to participate in "No Chef Success Tomorrow...get Your Fix Today!" for Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of their membership benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
reagan_davis
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies