• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newport News, Va Consultants: Iso 3 Pkg Nylon Pan Scrapers

In summary, the Newport News, VA Consultants: Iso 3 Pkg Nylon Pan Scrapers package includes three nylon pan scrapers that are approximately 3.5 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width. These scrapers are dishwasher safe and can be used on a variety of cookware, including non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron pans. They can also be used for cleaning and scraping other kitchen surfaces, making them a versatile tool in the kitchen.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Anyone have any on hand that I can buy from you? Customer needs them urgently and I dont have any! :grumpy: Grumble... I know this is a shot in the dark but I figured I'd at least give it a try!

Thanks yall :rolleyes::)

Nothing...???

Thanks anyhoo....

I have some on hand I could stick in the mail. Would just take a day or two to get to you.

Related to Newport News, Va Consultants: Iso 3 Pkg Nylon Pan Scrapers

What are the dimensions of the nylon pan scrapers?

The nylon pan scrapers included in the Newport News, VA Consultants: Iso 3 Pkg Nylon Pan Scrapers package are approximately 3.5 inches in length and 2.5 inches in width.

Are the nylon pan scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the nylon pan scrapers included in the Newport News, VA Consultants: Iso 3 Pkg Nylon Pan Scrapers package are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What types of pans can the nylon pan scrapers be used on?

The nylon pan scrapers are versatile and can be used on a variety of cookware, including non-stick, stainless steel, and cast iron pans.

How many nylon pan scrapers come in the package?

The Newport News, VA Consultants: Iso 3 Pkg Nylon Pan Scrapers package includes three nylon pan scrapers, perfect for use in multiple pans.

Can the nylon pan scrapers be used for other purposes besides scraping pans?

Yes, the nylon pan scrapers can also be used for cleaning and scraping other kitchen surfaces, such as countertops and cutting boards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • CaribooMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • dannyzmom