1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Newbie IN OHIO

1. I havn't officaly signed up yet....but within the next two weeks or so i will be. I have been thinking about this for a long time now and finally decided this is what i want to do. I am a full time student at Cosmetology school right now. I have a beautiful almost 4 year old daughter, and a wonderful and supportive fiance. I can't wait to get my kit and start my business. Thanks in advance for all the help!

Stacy Schade
    Brunswick/RIttman Ohio:chef:

Jan 4, 2010
  2. otisbg

otisbg Advanced Member Gold Member

Welcome - I am in Ohio too!
    You have made a very wise choice. I love this business! Who recruited you? and what director are you signing under?
    This website is an excellent resource. never be afraid to ask anything.
    Best of luck to you

Jan 4, 2010
  3. pchefjaneen

pchefjaneen Member Gold Member

Welcome! I too am also in OH. Always willing to help, all you need to do is ask!
    -------------
    Janeen

Jan 4, 2010
  4. I'm going to sign up under Karlene Reaser in elyria. I'm so excited.....i've been wanting to do this for about 3 years now. I use to sell Tupperware....but that's a different story..lol. I'm so excited!!! I love the product and can't wait to share it with everyone i know.

Jan 4, 2010
  5. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

Welcome to PC!! Your excitement and energy are going to make your business soar. Good Luck!!

Jan 4, 2010
  6. kreaser

kreaser Advanced Member Gold Member

hey stacy
    great to see you on Chef Success...I responded to your friend request as well. but the site was acting up so Idont know if if officially went through.
    And, yes, my meeting is still on for tonite...snow not too bad over here, just be careful driving...call if you can't find me when you get closer....I'm sooo excited that you can come and check it all out

Jan 4, 2010
  7. Intrepid_Chef

Intrepid_Chef Legend Member Silver Member

Welcome .... I am also in Ohio ... LA (lower Akron) to be specific.

Have something to add?