• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to join me in my 60-day journey in Northeast Ohio?

In summary, the 60-day journey in Northeast Ohio is a virtual program that helps individuals achieve their health and wellness goals through nutrition, exercise, and community support. It is open to anyone in Northeast Ohio, suitable for all fitness levels, and can accommodate dietary restrictions. The cost ranges from $99 to $199 and includes personalized meal plans, workout routines, access to an online community, and support from a certified health coach. There are no in-person meetings required, and communication and support are provided through the online community and regular check-ins with the health coach.
M22214
Hi I'm Mary Jo from Northeast Ohio almost 60 days

Hi Mary Jo! Welcome to PC and Chef Success! Wishing you great success! Explore our forums, learn, and earn!

Welcome to Chef Success Mary Jo!

Welcome!

1. What exactly is the 60-day journey in Northeast Ohio?

The 60-day journey in Northeast Ohio is a program designed to help individuals achieve their health and wellness goals through a combination of nutrition, exercise, and community support. It includes personalized meal plans, workout routines, and access to a supportive online community.

2. Who is eligible to join the 60-day journey?

The 60-day journey is open to anyone in Northeast Ohio who is looking to improve their overall health and well-being. It is suitable for all fitness levels and can be modified to accommodate any dietary restrictions or injuries.

3. What does the program cost and what is included?

The cost of the 60-day journey varies depending on the specific package chosen, but typically ranges from $99 to $199. This includes personalized meal plans, workout routines, access to the online community, and support from a certified health coach.

4. How often do I need to attend in-person meetings?

The 60-day journey in Northeast Ohio is a virtual program, so there are no in-person meetings required. All communication and support will be provided through the online community and through regular check-ins with your health coach.

5. Can I still participate if I have certain dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our program is designed to be flexible and can accommodate various dietary needs and restrictions. Our health coaches will work with you to create a personalized meal plan that fits your specific needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachel Douthit
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gwen Haigh
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tiffypcc