• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to PC from TX!!!!

Jan 20, 2015
Hello all you beautiful and creative people!
My name is Jen, I am a wife, a mother of 3 and I just became a consultant Jan 11 of this year! Yay!! The first time I used PC, my mother-in-law bought us some items for this last Christmas and I fell in love. She is also a consultant and told me about the benefits of the company and how passionate she was about the products. I was instantly sold! I knew this was a product I could stand behind and that I truly believed in! I have had a couple of show leads, but nothing has been set in stone just yet. Last night while launching my Winter Blowout Sale Event on FB I had someone contact me about setting up a booth at the Trade Days Show! I am so excited and nervous at the same time! I am planning on doing a cajun theme, since it is Mardi Gras time, it will be so much fun! I hope that will give my business the boost it needs to get the ball rolling! As of right now my most favorite PC item has to be the Manual Food Processor, I just LOVE this thing! If you would like to check out my FB page and give me a like feel free, it will be GREATLY appreciated :)

Jen Mouton
Pampered Chef Consultant
http://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/littledashofsouthern
https://www.facebook.com/LittleDashofSouthern

Admin Greg

Veteran Member
Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
Welcome to CS Jen! Great to have you!

Jan 20, 2015
Thank you Admin Greg! I love here already! :D

raebates