• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I start fundraising with Chef Success?

In summary, to start fundraising with Chef Success, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to find one near you. Fundraising with Chef Success allows you to offer high-quality kitchen products to your supporters while earning a percentage of the sales for your cause. The process involves receiving a fundraising packet from the consultant, promoting the fundraiser, collecting orders and payments, and then receiving and distributing the products. There are no upfront costs or fees involved, and you can customize the event with different product bundles, fundraising goals, and even your organization's logo. Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized and successful fundraising experience.
cochef
Gold Member
Hi,
I have been lurking for a while and can't believe all the wonderful information on this site. Just needed to let you know how much i appreciate all the great information that you share! I am still trying to figure out a lot about the site but feel confident I could ask a question and get the information I need.
Since I am doing this for the first time, I do have a question and this may not be the proper place for it but I will ask anyway. Last week I was reading all about possibly doing a fundraiser with the cookbooks and someone was in touch with Home Office. I can't seem to find a conclusive answer about that idea. Sorry this is so long but just wondered where to find the info.
thanks,
Janet

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Try doing a search for "cookbook fundraiser" and you should see it.;)

Welcome to CS!! Glad to have you here!

Welcome, this is a great virtual cluster.

Welcome!! I'm pretty new myself... just signed on as a consultant at the end of April this year.

Janet, welcome to our nutty little corner of cyberspace!! Glad you came out of the lurker's closet!!

Welcome! I'm glad you've made yourself known. Now you can start earning your stars. :)

1. How do I start fundraising with Chef Success?

To start fundraising with Chef Success, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials to get your fundraising event started.

2. What are the benefits of fundraising with Chef Success?

Fundraising with Chef Success allows you to offer high-quality kitchen products to your supporters while also earning a percentage of the sales for your cause. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, making it easy to find the best fit for your organization.

3. How does the fundraising process work?

Once you have connected with a Pampered Chef consultant, they will provide you with a fundraising packet that includes catalogs, order forms, and other materials. Your organization will promote the fundraiser and collect orders and payments. The consultant will then place the orders and distribute the products once they arrive.

4. Are there any costs involved in fundraising with Chef Success?

There are no upfront costs or fees to start a fundraising event with Chef Success. Your organization will only pay for the products that you sell, and you will earn a percentage of the sales as your profit.

5. Can I customize the fundraising event?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customizable options for fundraising events. You can choose from different product bundles, set your own fundraising goal, and even add your organization's logo to the materials. Your consultant will work with you to create a personalized fundraising experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Philp
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tammy Renee Cleary
  • Tabatha Hays
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Teresa Goodwin