• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Summer Queen of the Shoppers

D
DizziePixie
Enjoy, Ladies and Gents :)

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers 2007_SummerEdition.doc
    21 KB · Views: 590
Cool!! I have one too!!:D
Thank you!

Attachments

• QueenOfShoppers2007[1].doc
    21 KB · Views: 424
Thank you both

Awesome!! Thanks ladies!! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Love it! :D

No problem but I have to say that I got it from here! I definitely couldn't make that up!;)

Funny, PampMomof3- I made that one, too! lol I noticed some of my customers had done the same one 3-4 times, so I had to change it up on them!!!

I love the interactive part of this game but I haven't found a good way to elect a winner yet... what do you all do? I have tried passing the gift but then no matter what the last person wins so why did tehy all work so hard throughout the game? I guess I could do tickets but I have noticed when just a couple of teh same people keep getting all the answers the others give up... maybe I should start by giving them all one ticket and then they can increase their chances by finding the products.. lol I think I just answered my own question! I would still love to hear what you all do...

I pass the gift- it works because ideally they aren't supposed to know what the last one is, so they try thoughout the whole game because they don't know when it is over. If you do it with the sam crowd you can have two different end sentences and switch them, or you can set the timer for a minute or two, and whoever has the gift when the timer goes off gets it..

Sorry I'm new...How do you play this game?

I would love some games for a party coming up.

Thanks

I just pass the gift. If there are frequent fliers present, I have a couple of alternate endings! I've never had a problem. Everyone really gets into the game and doesn't seem to mind "working so hard". I also do the "Got it Love it" Want it, Need it" and allow it to go on during the game and pass out smarties for those who call out.

cookingmommy said:
Sorry I'm new...How do you play this game?

I would love some games for a party coming up.

Thanks

See file in the start of this thread. you read the lines out to the guests and whoever calls out the page number that the item you are describing is on first "wins that round".

Brandi...thanks for the directions. I"m looking forward to playing it at my next show.

Don't worry about tickets unless tickets are a big deal at your shows. Guests just love to play, and many times they get really competitive like "who won the most". The last one holding it when the last sentence is read is the winner like Gillian said.

The big deal about this game is several things:
1. It gets them flipping thru the catalogue and seeing other things than what they specifically came for
2. It gives you a chance to talk about products you may not be demo-ing, like new products, and I love to throw in a Bridal Show advertisement so I don't forget to mention those!
3. It breaks the ice and gets them laughing and having a good time.

One consultant in our cluster does the game sprinkeld throughout her show. She'll be chopping tomatoes, and will say the next line. It's great for when the crowd gets too loud.

Hey Dizzie Pixie,

You live near where I grew up. Forest Hill. My mom lives in Burleson. Love this game. Are you going to Conference.? I am wave 1.

Cool, Julie! I'm in Wave 2 :) I'll just have missed you. I am familiar with Forest Hill and Burleson.

Here's a variation I came up with. I call it Queen of the Scavenger Hunt. They have to search the catalog individually to answer the questions. Question 6 is specific to us overseas.

Attachments

• Debi's Queen of the Scavenger Hunt.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 411
DizziePixie said:
Funny, PampMomof3- I made that one, too! lol I noticed some of my customers had done the same one 3-4 times, so I had to change it up on them!!!

then, THANK YOU for sharing them both :D

I really like the scavenger hunt with the catalog. Thank you for the idea.

straitfan said:
I just pass the gift. If there are frequent fliers present, I have a couple of alternate endings! I've never had a problem. Everyone really gets into the game and doesn't seem to mind "working so hard". I also do the "Got it Love it" Want it, Need it" and allow it to go on during the game and pass out smarties for those who call out.

How do you do the "Got it, Love it, Want it, Need it."
Thanks Schel

PamperedChefDebi said:
Here's a variation I came up with. I call it Queen of the Scavenger Hunt. They have to search the catalog individually to answer the questions. Question 6 is specific to us overseas.

LOVE THIS!!!!
I also changed some questions and will attach them here if anyone wants.
Going to a show now and am going to use it!!! Can't wait!!!
Schel :D

Attachments

• Scavenger Hunt.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 581
schel said:
How do you do the "Got it, Love it, Want it, Need it."
Thanks Schel

YES! Please share this one...never heard of it.
THANKS!

Related to New Summer Queen of the Shoppers

1. What is the "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers"?

The "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers" is a title given to a person who is considered to be the most fashionable and trend-setting individual during the summer season.

2. Who can be considered the "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers"?

Anyone who is known for their impeccable fashion sense and constantly sets new trends can be considered the "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers". It is not limited to a specific age, gender, or profession.

3. How is the "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers" chosen?

The "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers" is not chosen by any specific organization or committee. It is a title given by the general public and is based on their perception of the individual's fashion choices and influence on others.

4. What are some common traits of the "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers"?

The "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers" is often known for their confidence, creativity, and ability to mix and match different styles. They are also trendsetters who are not afraid to take risks and try out new looks.

5. Is the title of "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers" a prestigious one?

The title of "New Summer Queen of the Shoppers" is not an official or formal title, but it is considered prestigious within the fashion community. It is a recognition of one's fashion sense and influence on others, and is often seen as a positive and desirable title to have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reagannesmom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Nay0403
Replies
Views
gloriag
  • hs2boys
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies