• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Orleans Adult Girl Scout Training: Dress Code Dilemma Resolved!

In summary, the dress code for the New Orleans Adult Girl Scout Training is business casual, which includes slacks or a skirt with a blouse or collared shirt, and closed-toe shoes. Scout attire or uniforms are also acceptable. Jeans are not recommended, but dark wash jeans may be permitted if paired with a dressy top and appropriate shoes. Open-toe sandals are not allowed for safety reasons, and closed-toe shoes are required. Shorts and skirts above the knee are not appropriate, with skirts needing to be knee-length or longer and shorts at least mid-thigh length. There is no specific color or pattern requirement, but attendees are asked to avoid offensive or inappropriate graphics or slogans on their clothing.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I have to go to a two day class at a hotel in New Orleans tomorrow for an adult Girl Scout training for commity members. I'm supposed to wear my GS pins which are on a fishing vest. Would it be tacky to wear a PC shirt also?

I don't think it would be tacky. You are wearing a fishing vest over top of whatever else you are wearing.

not at all.....advertise!

Doesn't sound tacky to me, Bobby. Here's my rule of thumb for that kind of thing. If you'd feel comfortable wearing another logo-type t-shirt (Nascar, John Deer, your favorite band) to the event, it's okay to wear PC logo-wear.

Thanks. I'll be wearing the same shirt that most of the conference staff was wearing. It looks nice and the logo is not very big.

How did you get that shirt???? I wanted it and it was not for sale.............. Do you have a friend who works for the company???

I don' think it is tacky at all. I volunteer at the food stand of our local Red Cross Bloodmobile. I ALWAYS wear my PC shirts when I am there. I have gotten orders and lots of comments. My supervisor doesn't have a problem with it as long as I don't bring it up to people (they comment and I am safe :D )

Darlene

As has already been said elsewhere, be a walking billboard. It's not tacky at all, in fact, as Rae mentioned, hardly anyone wears golf or t-shirts anymore without a logo of some kind.

Related to New Orleans Adult Girl Scout Training: Dress Code Dilemma Resolved!

1. What is the dress code for the New Orleans Adult Girl Scout Training?

The dress code for the New Orleans Adult Girl Scout Training is business casual. This includes slacks or a skirt with a blouse or collared shirt, and closed-toe shoes. Scout attire or uniforms are also acceptable.

2. Can I wear jeans to the training?

Jeans are not recommended for the training as they are considered too casual. However, dark wash jeans may be permitted if paired with a dressy top and appropriate shoes.

3. Are sandals allowed?

Open-toe sandals are not allowed at the training for safety reasons. Closed-toe shoes are required.

4. What about shorts or skirts above the knee?

Shorts and skirts that are above the knee are not appropriate for the training. Skirts should be knee-length or longer, and shorts should be at least mid-thigh length.

5. Is there a specific color or pattern requirement for clothing?

There is no specific color or pattern requirement, but we ask that attendees avoid clothing with offensive or inappropriate graphics or slogans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back