• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community with Monica Thorpe?

In summary, the speaker became a consultant for Pampered Chef because they were a fan of the products and wanted to supplement their income. They have been a consultant for less than a month and have had a positive experience with the support and training provided by the Pampered Chef community. Their favorite products include the Stoneware Collection, Garlic Press, and Food Chopper. They advise anyone considering joining the Pampered Chef community to take the opportunity and mention that they can be contacted through their Pampered Chef website or social media for hosting parties or becoming a consultant.
Monica Thorpe
Hey! I'm Monica Thorpe, a 6th grade Social Studies teacher from Dallas, TX. I just started with Pampered Chef less than a month ago and am so excited to be a consultant! I've been buying Pampered Chef products from about 3 years now and am a big believer in them. :)

Welcome to PF Monica!

1. What made you decide to become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have always been a fan of Pampered Chef products and have been using them for the past 3 years. As a teacher, I am always looking for ways to supplement my income and Pampered Chef seemed like a perfect fit. I am also passionate about cooking and love the idea of sharing these amazing products with others.

2. How long have you been a consultant and what has your experience been like so far?

I just started as a consultant less than a month ago and it has been an amazing experience so far. The support and training from the Pampered Chef community has been incredible and I am already seeing success in my business.

3. What are some of your favorite Pampered Chef products and why?

It's hard to choose just a few, but I absolutely love the Stoneware Collection, especially the Pizza Stone. It gives the perfect crispy crust every time. I also can't live without the Garlic Press and the Food Chopper for easy meal prep.

4. What advice would you give to someone considering joining the Pampered Chef community?

My advice would be to go for it! Pampered Chef offers a great opportunity for anyone looking to supplement their income or start their own business. The support and resources available are invaluable and the products practically sell themselves.

5. How can someone get in touch with you if they are interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party or becoming a consultant?

You can contact me through my Pampered Chef website, where you can also browse and shop for products. You can also find me on social media, where I regularly post updates and information about hosting parties and joining as a consultant. I would love to connect with you and share more about this amazing community!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Monica Sexton