• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the newest member of our consultant community in Ohio?

In summary, the newest member of the Ohio consultant community is [insert name here], who joined Pampered Chef in [insert month and year here]. They have been a consultant in Ohio for [insert number of years here] years and were inspired to become a consultant because of their love for cooking and entertaining. Their favorite Pampered Chef product is the Mix 'N Chop and their most memorable experience as a consultant was hosting their first in-home cooking party.
JennDulka
Hi all! I am a 'newer' consultant {going on 3 years} in Ohio. So glad I found this site!

Welcome! What are your fave PC products? I like the specialty baking stuff, although I use the knives, cutting boards and executive large skillet more on a daily basis.

Welcome to CS Jenn!

Hi Jenn! Welcome to our site! There is a wealth of information here. Explore our files and threads and learn to earn. Please contribute by posting anything you feel might help others in their businessses.

So glad you found us. Welcome!

1. Who is the newest member of the Ohio consultant community?

The newest member of the Ohio consultant community is [insert name here]. They joined Pampered Chef in [insert month and year here] and have been enjoying their experience so far!

2. How long have you been a consultant in Ohio?

I have been a consultant in Ohio for [insert number of years here] years now. I joined Pampered Chef in [insert month and year here] and have loved every minute of it!

3. What inspired you to become a consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and entertaining, and I wanted to share my love for Pampered Chef products with others. I also saw the opportunity to not only earn some extra income, but to also build a community and make new friends.

4. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

It's hard to choose just one, but if I had to pick, I would say the Mix 'N Chop. It makes cooking ground meat so much easier and faster. Plus, it's great for breaking up canned tomatoes and beans for chili or soup.

5. What has been your most memorable experience as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There have been so many amazing experiences, but one that stands out is when I hosted my first in-home cooking party. It was a bit nerve-wracking at first, but seeing my guests having fun, trying out new recipes, and falling in love with Pampered Chef products made it all worth it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies