• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Here.. Someone Please Give Tips

Amanda,Welcome to chef success! This site is awesome and I think you have already figured out most of the important stuff, like posting and responding to threads. Aside from that, there are a ton of files for anything and everything you could imagine, pictures of a bunch of us, and a lot of helpful advice. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask, we are all here to help!
flame_chick
I'm new to this forum, and new to pampered chef. I didn't see a post for newbies.. mabey I missed it.
any tips? or a "map" of sorts to the site here?

Welcome to Chef Success.... I dont' think their is anywhere for us newbies on here or not!! How long have you been selling Pampered chef??

I havent sold anything yet.. :O
my 1st show is next wed the 23rd
I have never even hosted

Have you recived your kit yet??? what brought you to Pampered Chef?

flame_chick said:
I havent sold anything yet.. :O
my 1st show is next wed the 23rd
I have never even hosted

Welcome aboard this wonderful site and TPC! This place is awesome and so is the company!

I too started without Attending or Hosting a show before! I Just knew TPC existed and did some research (found this place and asked about a million ??) and decided there was something about it that I needed to discover and just signed! I haven't regreted my decision and am loving it 9 months later! :)

ASK ALL of your friends and family to help start your new business! Really emphasize the Host Program and how they will benefit by helping you!
I simply asked everyone I knew and got 13 bookings from them! And since then those 13 turned into 37 shows so far!:D

Good luck!;)

The first thing that I did after I signed up for PC, is I started making my guest list for my first party!! I also started telling everyone that I was selling PC to get the word out to everyone ..... I met my frist SS month from just using the word of mouth. GOOD LUCK... It's a blast !!!

Amanda,

Welcome to chefsuccess and PC! First make sure you complete your list of 100 and call and try to book shows with everyone. Secondly, this site is great, I think you have already figured out the most important stuff, posting and replying to threads. Aside from that there are a ton of files for anything and everything you could imagine and pictures of a bunch of us as well.

If you ever have any questions and can't get a hold of your recruiter/director then feel free to ask, we are all here to help!!

Amanda, welcome and congrats on joining PC and this site!

I have to admit I found this site a few days before I signed. It helped give me the confidence to do this job. Its pretty easy to figure out where to post your questions but dont worry about it if its in the wrong area, no one yells at you for it! lol

Happy Selling!

1. What are some essential tools for a beginner in the kitchen?

Some essential tools for beginners in the kitchen include a good set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board, a mixing bowl, and a non-stick pan.

2. How can I improve my cooking skills?

One way to improve your cooking skills is to practice regularly and experiment with different recipes and ingredients. You can also watch cooking shows or take cooking classes to learn new techniques and tips.

3. What are some easy and healthy recipes for beginners?

Some easy and healthy recipes for beginners include roasted vegetables, grilled chicken or fish, stir-fry dishes, and salads with homemade dressing.

4. How can I make meal prep easier?

You can make meal prep easier by planning your meals ahead of time, using simple and versatile ingredients, and investing in time-saving kitchen tools such as a slow cooker or instant pot. You can also batch cook and freeze meals for later use.

5. What are some common kitchen mistakes that beginners make?

Some common kitchen mistakes that beginners make include not properly reading a recipe, not preheating the oven, not properly measuring ingredients, and not keeping the kitchen clean and organized while cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef