• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new consultant in Southern California?

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant with Pampered Chef for almost 90 days. They were inspired to become a consultant because they wanted to earn enough to support their family while also being able to prioritize being a parent. They have faced some challenges as a new consultant but have received support from their Hospitality Director and continue to learn and grow. While they are not aware of any upcoming events or trainings in Southern California, they are excited to attend the National Conference in North Carolina. The speaker has been impressed by the support and encouragement from other consultants and the community within Pampered Chef.
minjoe_bri
Hello Everyone!

My name is Minda and I am a new consultant. Well actually I am almost at my 90 day mark.
I have asked a couple of questions and left messages for a couple of you already, but I just found this thread tonight.
I am married and a Mom of 3 young ladies, going into 4th, 6th, & 8th grades. I am a pink slipped resource assistant in the local school district and was looking for a way to earn enough to stay Mommy first.
My cousin is an Advanced Director with PC in another state, but that is how I ended up here.
I am excited about the opportunity I see. Every day I learn more and more and get more and more excited.
I have the absolute BEST Hospitality Director who has helped me leaps and bounds.
I am going to go to NC and I am really excited, but I am traveling alone.
I look forward to all of the support I have seen on these boards.

Welcome! My D and cluster are in So Cal!

Welcome Minda! I'm originally from So CA, love it there! I still go down there at least once every other month. Oh and my dad lives in Riverside :)

Welcome... I am very near you! Good luck!

Thanks Ladies!!
Thank you Rea... I have looked at the guide and it has helped heaps!!
As has yours and NooraK post. You two are awesome. And many many others with toms of everday questions... Being new I love all the advice I'm getting here.

Fanny & Jenni... love to meet sometime :)

All you people inspire me to make this a success for me & my family.

1. How long have you been a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As mentioned, I am almost at my 90 day mark as a consultant with Pampered Chef.

2. What inspired you to become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Being a pink slipped resource assistant in the local school district, I was looking for a way to earn enough to stay Mommy first. My cousin, who is an Advanced Director with PC in another state, introduced me to the opportunity.

3. What are some of the challenges you have faced as a new consultant?

As with any new venture, there have been some challenges, but I have had the support of my amazing Hospitality Director who has helped me overcome them. Every day, I continue to learn and grow, which keeps me excited about this opportunity.

4. Are there any upcoming events or trainings for new consultants in Southern California?

I am not aware of any specific events or trainings for new consultants in Southern California, but I am attending the National Conference in NC, which I am very excited about. I will be traveling alone, but I am looking forward to the support and knowledge I will gain from this experience.

5. How has the support from other consultants and the community been for you?

I have been blown away by the support and encouragement I have received from other consultants and the community. From the helpful tips and advice on these boards to the welcoming and inclusive atmosphere at events, I am grateful for the positive and uplifting community within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dvhl77
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joanna Hagopian