• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Breast Cancer Apron Coming Soon - Want It in Your Collection?

In summary, Heather requested that the company update their outdated denim apron style, and suggested that new, modern looking ones be offered for sale. If enough of us ask, they may listen.
heat123
Silver Member
If enough of us ask perhaps they will listen! I requested that they update our outdated 28 year old style Denim apron! I told them I loved the newer incentive ones, so why not offer some for sale on order supply! If you request, they will perhaps listen and offer New Modern looking ones!?!

White, black, brown, beige anything but denim!;)

Heather - I agree - I don't even wear my apron anymore!!! LOL!!

I prefer the special aprons too - but I have to say the denim apron is fairly new. When I started selling the apron was a dull brown color.

The denim is less than 10 years old...maybe 7 or 8...I also had the beige one. I wish they aprons weren't one size fits all. They don't. I'm only 5 feet tall. My aprons bunch up and make me look rediculous.

I would like to have lids that fit the small square bowls.I want snap on lids for the grinders (maybe as a supply order item for us consultants, so we can transport our grinders without all the mess) Redesign the catalog tote to have a pocket on the side for a water bottle, and another small pouch to slide in business cards.

I've also had requests for a 2 cup and 6 qt. size batter bowls

I have a friend that hems every one of my aprons for me. she brings them up in the length and cuts the "belt" portion and sews it in so it doesn't slide and move and so the strings aren't hanging by my feet.

I would LOVE to get some more aprons that weren't denim. But I think the denim hides the stains better...probably why there are stains...I couldn't see them to get them out.

I don't wear my apron anymore either. I tend to get nervous before and during my shows, and it just adds to the extra heat my nerves create. I now use it to wrap more fragile PC items. But, when I did wear the apron, I found the blue jean material one nice. It is soft and goes well with almost anything.

oh yeah the ugly brown apron BLECH!!

Denim was soo late 80s and 90s though!

Don't forget- just posting ideas to this thread won't do any good. Send them to HO, too. There's an email address for product suggestions on CC.

not a product suggestion and maybe too much to ask but since we submit our guests' orders individually, I wish there was some way to have them packaged individually for our host. That way when her boxes arrive, it is easier to split the orders for her guests.

I wish we had waist aprons. I don't wear our apron anymore...way too big...I use a waist apron that I bought for $5

I thought our apron fit me fine but I have had several people tell me it is too big for me. From now on, my mom is sewing some aprons for me and I will wear those. I like to be able to use trendier fabric...denim feels too casual for me

doughmama said:
not a product suggestion and maybe too much to ask but since we submit our guests' orders individually, I wish there was some way to have them packaged individually for our host. That way when her boxes arrive, it is easier to split the orders for her guests.

There is now way HO will probably ever do this. It makes it really hard that we have some very large products and items that come in their own box (cookware and such). My aunt brags that her jewelry company packages the orders individually. But for a $500 show I got a box that was probably 6x6! Of course they can individuall pack their orders, they have teeny tiny product boxes.

There is a beautiful one coming..... It is black and white kind of a shabby chic/paisley print. This can be earned either in April or March. It is the new breast cancer item for consultants.

Kathy Huffstatler said:
There is a beautiful one coming..... It is black and white kind of a shabby chic/paisley print. This can be earned either in April or March. It is the new breast cancer item for consultants.

Yes, I love it! I am sooooooo getting that one:p

Related to New Breast Cancer Apron Coming Soon - Want It in Your Collection?

1. Can I suggest new products to be added to the Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, we value our customers' input and are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our catalog. You can submit your product suggestions through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. How long does it take for a suggested product to be added to the catalog?

The timeline for adding new products to our catalog can vary depending on various factors such as product availability, demand, and testing. However, we strive to respond to all product suggestions and keep our customers updated on their status.

3. Can I suggest improvements or changes to existing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we welcome feedback and suggestions for improving our current products. Our product development team takes all suggestions into consideration when making updates and improvements to our products.

4. Is there a limit to how many product suggestions I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of product suggestions you can submit. We encourage our customers to share their ideas and suggestions with us as it helps us provide the best products for their needs.

5. Will I receive any recognition or compensation if my suggested product is added to the catalog?

We appreciate all product suggestions and give credit to our customers if their idea is implemented. However, we do not offer any compensation for product suggestions as all suggestions become the property of Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
LBurke
  • PCGINA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies