• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New All The Best Needed - Help Appreciated!

In summary, the "New All The Best Needed" set includes essential kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a spatula. All items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience. Individual items can be purchased from the set and it is covered by a limited lifetime warranty. The set is versatile and suitable for both cooking and baking needs with sharp and durable knives, accurate measuring cups and spoons, and sturdy mixing bowls.
ChefJeniLobdell
Does anyone have a new All The Best for sale? I forgot to order one for a customer in August. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
:)

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Does anyone have a new All The Best for sale? I forgot to order one for a customer in August. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
:)
You can still purchase All the Best. I thought it was Main Dishes that went away.

chefkristin said:
You can still purchase All the Best. I thought it was Main Dishes that went away.
And they are on sale!

:p I screwed up. She did want Main Dishes. She already ordered All The Best this month. Anyone have MAIN DISHES FOR SALE?? Sorry, little screwy lately!!

Not to butt in but you may want to change your thread to ISO Maine Dishes Cook Book so people will see it...just a suggestion :)

Will do. Thanks!!

Related to New All The Best Needed - Help Appreciated!

1. What is included in the "New All The Best Needed" set?

The "New All The Best Needed" set includes essential kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, paring knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a spatula.

2. Is the "New All The Best Needed" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "New All The Best Needed" set?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the set if you already have some of the items or if you need replacements.

4. Is the "New All The Best Needed" set covered by a warranty?

Yes, the set comes with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure the quality and durability of the products.

5. Can I use the items in the "New All The Best Needed" set for cooking and baking?

Yes, the set is designed to be versatile and suitable for both cooking and baking needs. The knives are sharp and durable, the measuring cups and spoons are accurate, and the mixing bowls are sturdy for all your kitchen tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kbugmama
  • MommytoLane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Brenda Rutko