• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Never Did a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower Before!

In summary, a PC bridal shower is just like any other show. Guests buy things from the bride's wish list and there are usually games and prizes. It can be a lot of fun and be a great way to attract potential registries.
Kelly3282
Hi,

I'm setting up a table at a local dress shop this weekend hoping to attract some possible bridal registries. My only problem is I've never done a PC bridal shower before. How exactly does it all work? Is it extremely different from a typical cooking show? Any thought, advice, or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced! :)

I'm in the same boat. I just asked for tips too. hahaFrom viewing the files on this site, I get the impression that it's just done as a regular show, but bride oriented. Instead of sending out regular PC invites, send out a Wedding Shower invite, play some Bridal games (I saw a Left/Right bridal version).The bride and groom get the host rewards instead of the person hosting.Hope this helps a bit. I'm still researching myself :)

Yes, it's essentially like a regular show. One big difference is that guests buy from the bride's wish list as well as for themselves. People do the wish list different ways. I print cards with the item name, item #, page #, and price. I put them on a board so people can grab the card. Some people use pictures. Some use a list.

That is a great tip Rea...

This was circulating on the PC community and I thought i'd share it with you. This consultant was kind enough to share her idea with us, and I must admit these ideas help immensely when doing and planning a bridal shower. I have never done one myself, but I have a table that is going to be at a hotel bridal show next month! I am very excited to possibly get some leads on a bridal show. Hope this helps.

Desiree.

Attachments

• pc wedding shower.zip
    966 KB · Views: 1,162
dmfink said:
This was circulating on the PC community and I thought i'd share it with you. This consultant was kind enough to share her idea with us, and I must admit these ideas help immensely when doing and planning a bridal shower. I have never done one myself, but I have a table that is going to be at a hotel bridal show next month! I am very excited to possibly get some leads on a bridal show. Hope this helps.

Desiree.

Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

I just did my first one last weekend and I created the bridal registry on tented cards and set them up on the table for people to choose their gift. I had them write their names on the back and gave them to the bride for writing her thank you cards.

I did a demo of the ham puffs in the mini muffin pan and we gave the bride the bridal apron that is available for sale thru P3. I had several people purchase items for themselves and I explained the savings in shipping by having everything sent to one address (who doesn't love to save on s/h?!)

With 15 people it was an $1100 show! Can't wait to do it again ...
Good luck!

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought about contacting local dress shops about setting up a table, in exchange for some delicious tuxedo brownie cups or something else tasty :chef:

Kelly3282 said:
Hi,

I'm setting up a table at a local dress shop this weekend hoping to attract some possible bridal registries. My only problem is I've never done a PC bridal shower before. How exactly does it all work? Is it extremely different from a typical cooking show? Any thought, advice, or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advanced! :)

Thank you sooo much for sharing your documents!

sadly i need help with answers....

What is a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

A Pampered Chef bridal shower is a fun and unique way to celebrate a bride-to-be by hosting a party featuring Pampered Chef products. Guests can shop for kitchen tools and gadgets while enjoying delicious food and drinks.

How do I plan a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

To plan a Pampered Chef bridal shower, first choose a date and invite guests. Then, work with a Pampered Chef consultant to personalize the party menu and select products to feature. Finally, prepare the space and decorations for the party and get ready for a fun and tasty event!

Can I customize the menu for a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

Yes, the menu for a Pampered Chef bridal shower can be customized to fit the preferences and dietary restrictions of the bride-to-be and her guests. A Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a personalized menu that is both delicious and accommodating.

Are there any special discounts for a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special discounts and promotions for bridal showers. These can include discounts on products, free gifts for the bride-to-be, and more. Your consultant will have up-to-date information on any current offers that can be applied to your party.

What kind of experience can I expect at a Pampered Chef bridal shower?

A Pampered Chef bridal shower is a fun and interactive experience for guests. They will have the opportunity to try out products, learn new recipes, and shop for kitchen tools. The bride-to-be will also receive special attention and recognition throughout the party. Overall, it's a memorable and enjoyable experience for everyone involved!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bill Faber
  • blueikaos