• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert

In summary, the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert" is a customizable tool on Pampered Chef for engaged couples to collect feedback from wedding guests about their preferred registry items. It can be accessed through the registry tools section of a Pampered Chef account and can be personalized with names, wedding date, and a message. Guests can provide feedback by visiting a link or scanning a QR code, and there is no deadline for feedback but it is recommended to share earlier in the wedding planning process.
cactus_flower
I am considering having these printed for those on my bridal registry to put in with their invitations. I know that HO provides their own, but I would like my website info to be on them.

Since I have never seen what HO's look like, I wanted your input. Am I missing anything? Thx.

Registered online with:

The Pampered Chef
(consultant: Dianne Jeske #000000)

Page Not Found

As you purchase Pampered Chef’s first-rate
kitchen tools and classy entertaining pieces
for the newlyweds, they also earn up to $200
in FREE Products and additional products at
50% OFF!!
Questions: Call Dianne at 123-456-7890

Let me resend--wouldn't accept my ficticious website:I am considering having these printed for those on my bridal registry to put in with their invitations. I know that HO provides their own, but I would like my website info to be on them.Since I have never seen what HO's look like, I wanted your input. Am I missing anything? Thx.Registered online with:The Pampered Chef
(consultant: Dianne Jeske #000000)Welcome To My Personal Web SiteAs you purchase Pampered Chef’s first-rate
kitchen tools and classy entertaining pieces
for the newlyweds, they also earn up to $200
in FREE Products and additional products at
50% OFF!!
Questions: Call Dianne at 123-456-7890

Looks good, but I'd suggest you leave the link off when you post here (since it's linking to your PWC right now!).

Melissa

Thx for pointing that out Melissa! I'm still "learnin' the ropes" when it comes to links, etc.

Anyone know how long it takes for the bride to get those packets from PC? I set up a registry in January and she still hasn't received anything from them!

1. What is the purpose of the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert"?

The "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert" is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for engaged couples to collect feedback from their wedding guests regarding their preferred Pampered Chef registry items. It allows couples to personalize their registry and ensure they receive gifts they will truly enjoy.

2. How do I access the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert"?

To access the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert", log into your Pampered Chef account and go to your registry. Under the "Registry Tools" section, click on "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert". From there, you can customize and share the insert with your guests.

3. Can I customize the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert"?

Yes, the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert" can be customized with your names, wedding date, and a personal message to your guests. You can also choose which Pampered Chef products you would like to be included on the insert.

4. How do my guests provide feedback through the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert"?

Your guests can provide feedback by visiting the link provided on the insert or by scanning the QR code with their smartphone. They will then be directed to a page where they can select which items they would like to see on your registry.

5. Is there a deadline for guests to provide feedback through the "Need Ur Feedback--Wedding Insert"?

No, there is no deadline for guests to provide feedback. The link will remain active as long as your registry is open. However, it is recommended to share the insert with your guests earlier in the wedding planning process to give them more time to provide their feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedCaniac
  • chefmelody