• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to get contacts-help

chefmoseley

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2008
Ok I've been doing PC for 2 years and I have worn out all my contacts! I have called everyone I know (including past hosts and guests) and no one needs anything, wants to book or will refer anyone :( So I call myself to action: I plan on walking a local neighborhood going door to door this Sat am. I am not leaving papers I am making contacts with complete strangers if it kills me lol. This is my plan:
I will introduce myself as the local pc rep and ask if they are familiar with pc. If they are I'll ask them if they have reviewed a recent catalog (if no offer a catalog). If yes ask if they would like to earn some of the items for free by hosting a kitchen/catalog show. if they say yes i'll pencil them in on a date and give them an older seaons's best. if they say not at this time or not interested at all i'll give them a business card and ask them to contact me if they have a need in the future..

i'm hoping to do about 50 houses or until i get 30 no's (meaning no thanks not interested won't take a card)...or until i have to go back home (3hrs from start) to feed my baby... wish me luck...any tips are welcome :)

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
If they say no- ask for a referral! Also, if you have a map of the neighborhood you are covering, highlight the areas you do. I suggest this, as I just walked 123 houses last weekend. I recorded the streets, so I would not double back when I go out again this weekend. Take a flyer that you can leave at houses where there is no one home. It will be hard to remember which ones you spoke with, if not covering the entire street. Good luck! I think the personal touch is great!

Ideas for bookings/sales: Here are some ideas I'm currently continuing/starting to help myself that may work for you too.

1. Pamper a business twice a month. I go on Saturday (busiest day for the salons I'm starting with), return on Wednesday to pick up plate and orders.

2. Flyers on bulletin boards in the local grocery stores.

3. The catalog tote with me at all times. It has gotten me many shows. (I'm excited about the new tote I earned!).

4. Talk about your recipe you're making with someone in line at the store. Even if it's dinner for your family, people get excited when they hear the delicious recipes. I've booked with the people in line and clerks with this.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Best wishes!

Of course, Julie has some great ideas. You might also check into local networking groups. I know that in our area some are free and some have a nominal fee. The networking group I'm part of has led to some great business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views