• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Suggestions-Memorial Fundraiser?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products for Memorial Fundraisers, including stoneware, cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. These products can also be personalized with the name or photo of the loved one being honored. By offering Pampered Chef products at your fundraiser, you can attract more attendees and increase your fundraising potential. There are special deals and discounts available for Memorial Fundraisers, and Pampered Chef consultants can provide creative ideas for incorporating the products into the event. To get started with hosting a Memorial Fundraiser, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can help select the best products and assist with setting up an online fundraiser.
linh66
My son baseball league recently had a coach pass away :( leaving his wife and four kids in dire needs of community support, can I have a fundraiser in honor in him? And have the monies go to the family, I never held a fundraiser before and am not very familiar with pc guidelines in regards to this, any suggestions is welcome, I know I've seen another thread similar to this before, but could not locate :confused: - god bless

i am wanting to do this for my dad who passed away 2 yrs ago. instead of the money going to the family i am trying to do a fundraiser for the cancer he had. if you cant get the money to the family i would try that and it would still be in honor and memory of him...i'm sure the family would appreciate it as well! good luck and let us know the outcome!

I was given advise on here for a similar question. The family would need to have some kind of bank account for a memorial set up for them.
I think I am explaining it right. They need to have a place to show it is for a cause.
So sorry to hear about the loss of a coach.
And very sorry to hear about the loss of your father Monica.

1. What type of products do you offer for a Memorial Fundraiser?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for a Memorial Fundraiser. This includes our popular line of stoneware, cookware, kitchen tools, and cookbooks. We also have a selection of customizable products that can be personalized with the name or photo of the loved one being honored.

2. How can Pampered Chef products help make our Memorial Fundraiser successful?

Our high-quality products are not only useful in the kitchen, but they also make fantastic gifts. By offering our products at your Memorial Fundraiser, you can attract more attendees and increase your fundraising potential. Plus, our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee, so your supporters can feel confident in their purchase.

3. Do you offer any special deals or discounts for Memorial Fundraisers?

Yes, we do offer special deals and discounts for Memorial Fundraisers. Our Pampered Chef consultants can work with you to create a custom order form with discounted prices for your event. We also offer host rewards for fundraising events, which can help you earn free products for your cause.

4. Can you help with ideas for incorporating Pampered Chef products into our Memorial Fundraiser?

Absolutely! Our consultants are experienced in helping customers plan successful events. They can provide creative ideas for incorporating our products into your Memorial Fundraiser, such as hosting a cooking demonstration or using our products as raffle or auction items.

5. How can we get started with hosting a Memorial Fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To get started, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area. They will be happy to discuss your fundraising goals and help you select the best products for your event. They can also assist with setting up an online fundraiser for those who are unable to attend in person. Together, we can make your Memorial Fundraiser a success!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • debbieskitchenhelper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • completelychristie