• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need suggestions-memorial fundraiser?

Dec 1, 2005
My son baseball league recently had a coach pass away :( leaving his wife and four kids in dire needs of community support, can I have a fundraiser in honor in him? And have the monies go to the family, I never held a fundraiser before and am not very familiar with pc guidelines in regards to this, any suggestions is welcome, I know I've seen another thread similar to this before, but could not locate :confused: - god bless

monica_sweetconsultant

Advanced Member
Silver Member
Jul 23, 2005
i am wanting to do this for my dad who passed away 2 yrs ago. instead of the money going to the family i am trying to do a fundraiser for the cancer he had. if you cant get the money to the family i would try that and it would still be in honor and memory of him...i'm sure the family would appreciate it as well! good luck and let us know the outcome!

pcnewbie72

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2006
I was given advise on here for a similar question. The family would need to have some kind of bank account for a memorial set up for them.
I think I am explaining it right. They need to have a place to show it is for a cause.
So sorry to hear about the loss of a coach.
And very sorry to hear about the loss of your father Monica.