1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Need recruiting help ASAP!

1. Sarah K.

Sarah K. Novice Member Silver Member

I have only recruited one person in the past 4 years and that was by luck. I have a lead from a booth. I talked to her last night on the phone to see how interested she was. The booth was the end of april so it has been about a month since. She said that she was just thinking about becoming a consultant the other day. I asked if she had any questions that I could answer, she said no. But would like for me to send her some info. We talked briefly about her hosting a show and using it as her coming out show. Giving her the bookings. I forgot to mention that she could use the a kit credit from the sales at her show.
    Long story but I lost everything pampered chef related when our house flooded last year. I am just know getting to the point where I am ready to actually work my business again. So I don't have any company literature on recruiting. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should send her?

Much to my surprise my husband came home tonight and said that he was working on a recruit for me. LOL One of his Co-workers wives lost her job and isn't finding anything. Having lots of interviews but no offers. Do you have any suggestions on what I should give my husband to give to his co-worker to give to his wife? Thanks in advance.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
    May 27, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Download the Come Join Us Brochure behind CC and give that to them. Then set up a phone appt or face to face appt to go through it with them and answer their questions.

May 27, 2009
  3. Dina Atnip

Dina Atnip Advanced Member Gold Member

Debbie that is a great suggestion, you can also call your director for help and have her do a three way call that will help, it does me. If I think shw is just riding the fence.

May 27, 2009
  4. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

You can download and email or print the Come Join Us Booklet. Or you can send this one.....I found it here....well done and informative -

My 2 cents - you can listen to the audios on recruiting found in CC's online training center. They have some valid topics such as not creating issues for them....make sure you are addressing their needs and questions.....refresh yourself with the online training course on the recruiting interview.

Congrats on the decision to work your biz....much success!

Make sure you kiss your brother and make him his favorite treat....he'll keep recruiting for you! You're about to be TL, and get a 2% raise! Whoo Hoo!!

Attached Files:

5. The recruiting interview on CC was perfect for me to use. I wish I had seen this flier though Laurie...it's really cute and gets nitty gritty which some prefer. I'll use this going forward.

6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

;)

Just be sure you do not overwhelm them with paperwork....pick one over the other....you do not want them to think they have to create all this paperwork, or get overwhelmed with too much at once. I need to work on that, I'm just so excited I want to them everything! LOL

7. Sarah K.

Wow you ladies are quick tonight! Thank you! Left a message for my director this morning. She is having some health issues right now, so I haven't heard back from her.

May 27, 2009
  8. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I have not had luck mailing people stuff, expecially if she has no questions. I would start asking her questions like Why does she think PC might be a good fit for her? What would she hope to gain? How much would she like to work? If she could not fail what would she like to achieve?

May 27, 2009
  9. Sarah K.

I have set up a time to call her next week to follow up.

May 27, 2009
  10. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

next week is too late. Strike while the iron is hot--no more than 72 hours to follow up.

May 27, 2009
  11. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

i agree, if she has no questions, she is either ready to sign or has some obstacles (if she does find out what they are and work with her on them).

Good luck

May 27, 2009
  12. Sarah K.

Thanks I figured that she won't get the info till Sat at the earliest I am calling her on Wednesday. I may call her on Monday to make sure she got the info and go from there and maybe set up a time to sit down and talk on Wed.

May 28, 2009
Have something to add?