• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer

In summary, a "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer" is a customizable promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers and hostesses to a cooking demonstration or party. It can be obtained from a consultant and shared online or through social media. By using this flyer, one can earn rewards through referrals and successful party hosting.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Anyone have an updated Guest-Host-Consultant flyer?

Anne - what is that?

Is this what you mean?

Attachments

• What you get with $100 Fall 06.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 342
yes! That's it! Sorry for the delay in my response! Didn't get the subscription notice. THANK YOU!!!

I don't think it's updated though. The Batter Bowl is not $13; it's $14.50, right? But that's easily fixable.

Thanks for posting!

I just added a note that prices were subject to change. It worked in a pinch!

Related to Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer

1. What is a "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer"?

A "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to invite potential customers and hostesses to a cooking demonstration or party. It includes information about the products, services, and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef event, as well as the contact information of the consultant.

2. How can I get a "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer"?

You can request a "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer" from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or send you a digital version via email or social media.

3. Can I customize the flyer for my specific event?

Yes, the "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer" is customizable. You can work with your consultant to add your event's date, time, location, and any special offers or themes you may have. This will make the flyer more personalized and appealing to your potential guests.

4. Can I distribute the flyer online or through social media?

Yes, you can share the digital version of the "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer" on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You can also email it to your family, friends, and acquaintances who might be interested in hosting or attending a Pampered Chef event.

5. How can I use the "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer" to earn rewards?

By referring guests and bookings from the "Need Guest-Host-Consultant Flyer," you can earn rewards in the form of free or discounted products. Additionally, if you host a successful Pampered Chef party, you can also earn rewards based on the total sales made at your event. Contact your consultant for more information on the rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kam