• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Setting Up Facebook Page? Learn How to Post Monthly Specials!

In summary, if you have forgotten your Facebook password, you can easily recover it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page and following the prompts. If you encounter a problem with your Facebook account, you can report it through the "Help Center" or by contacting customer support. To change your privacy settings, go to the "Settings" menu on your account. If you wish to permanently delete your account, go to the "Settings" menu and select "Your Facebook Information." Lastly, if you come across a fake or abusive account, you can report it by going to the account's profile and selecting the "Report" option.
Rossana
Gold Member
Hi everyone,
I am new to PC and would like to set up a Facebook page but need help! My question is this; how do I post the montly specials? I love the flyers that I can use at my shows but have no idea how to post it on FB. Can I even do this?

Any help would be great!
Rossana

You can copy the URL link & type it in a post message. It will create a clickable link so that they can open the flyer & see it.Otherwise, you have to change the .pdf to a .jpg or .bmp image & upload it on your page.Those of us who know a little HTML get fancier with our links. You can go look at mine at facebook.com/SheilaLovesPC - under the profile photo click on the link for "Monthly Specials and Other Links" and you'll see how I've created clickable photos that lead them to the online URL links. But that's MUCH more complicated. If you don't know how to do HTML you'll have a rough time getting that fancy.

Thank you Shelia!

1. How do I recover a forgotten Facebook password?

If you have forgotten your Facebook password, you can easily recover it by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. You will be asked to enter your email address or phone number associated with your account. Facebook will then send you a password reset link or code to reset your password and regain access to your account.

2. How do I report a problem with my Facebook account?

If you are experiencing an issue with your Facebook account, you can report it by going to the "Help Center" section on the Facebook website or app. From there, you can select the specific problem you are encountering and follow the instructions to report it. You can also reach out to Facebook's customer support team for further assistance.

3. How can I change my privacy settings on Facebook?

To change your privacy settings on Facebook, go to the "Settings" menu on your account. From there, you can choose who can see your posts, photos, and other information on your profile. You can also adjust your settings for friend requests, messages, and other privacy-related options.

4. How do I delete my Facebook account?

If you no longer wish to use Facebook, you can permanently delete your account. To do this, go to the "Settings" menu and select "Your Facebook Information." From there, click on "Delete Your Account and Information" and follow the prompts to permanently delete your account.

5. How do I report a fake or abusive account on Facebook?

If you come across a fake or abusive account on Facebook, you can report it by going to the profile of the account in question. Click on the three dots next to their name and select "Report." From there, you can choose the reason for reporting the account and provide any additional information. Facebook will then review the account and take appropriate action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kjurich