• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Hospitality Director in Outer Banks, NC?

In summary, the consultant is moving to the Outer Banks, NC and needs a hospitality director. The nearest HO offers is in Chesapeake, VA, over 60 miles away. There are several directors in my uplines cluster that are all along the beach, so if you can find out the town that would be great.
toniascookin
Hello !

I have a consultant moving to the Outer Banks, NC and need a hospitality director there.

The nearest one HO offers is in Chesapeake, VA, over 60 miles away.

Anyone know of any others?

TIA,
Robin

Beth, are you close to here?

I think I may be your closest... although the outer banks is a LONG stretch from north to south. What town or community is she moving to. That will help narrow things down because if it's more south then Beth may very well be closer. I have several directors in my uplines cluster that are all along the beach so if you can find out the town that would be great.

I wish I was! I'm like 3 hours from that area.

Oh... sorry Beth... you are West of Raleigh aren't you? I was thinking south... oops!
Well... we'll just have to see if she's headed close to any of my people.. .I'm thinking if she looking into Virginia then she's going towards Kitty Hawk or Nags Head... that is 1hr 30 min from me but I might be able to convince my cluster to take a road trip every now and then!!!! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Oh... sorry Beth... you are West of Raleigh aren't you? I was thinking south... oops!
Well... we'll just have to see if she's headed close to any of my people.. .I'm thinking if she looking into Virginia then she's going towards Kitty Hawk or Nags Head... that is 1hr 30 min from me but I might be able to convince my cluster to take a road trip every now and then!!!! :)

Yes. Pretty much due west - at least how I see it. The back of my house faces west to me and there's no convincing me otherwise. Except my husband keeps pointing out where that sun is setting. It's wierd. The roads really don't seem to be curving when I drive into my neighborhood but that sun sure is setting in the south.

Sorry for the late reply...out of town for the holiday!

She's moving to Kitty Hawk....close?

Thanks

That's going to be the 1:30 - 1:45 min distance. I'm happy to help in any way I can and I do get out there occasionally. Let me know because that may be further than she cares to drive but I'm more than willing to help her.

Thanks so much!

I'll let her know and will get your info to her as well...

I'll send you a separate message.

Thanks
robin

Related to Need a Hospitality Director in Outer Banks, NC?

1. What are the main responsibilities of a Hospitality Director?

A Hospitality Director is responsible for overseeing all aspects of hospitality and customer service within a company. This includes managing staff, creating and implementing hospitality policies, ensuring customer satisfaction, and maintaining a positive company image.

2. What qualifications or experience is required for a Hospitality Director position?

Most companies require a minimum of a bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field, along with several years of experience in a management role. Strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills are also important for this position.

3. How important is customer service in a Hospitality Director role?

Customer service is a crucial aspect of a Hospitality Director's role. They are responsible for ensuring that all guests and customers have a positive experience and are satisfied with the services provided. A good Hospitality Director understands the importance of customer satisfaction and works to maintain high levels of service at all times.

4. What are some challenges that a Hospitality Director may face?

Some challenges that a Hospitality Director may face include managing a large and diverse team, handling difficult customer situations, and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction while also meeting business goals and objectives.

5. What are some qualities that make a successful Hospitality Director?

A successful Hospitality Director possesses strong leadership skills, excellent communication and problem-solving abilities, and a customer-centric mindset. They should also have a solid understanding of the hospitality industry, as well as the ability to adapt to changing situations and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • twopamperedchefs
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCJenni