• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Directions for Pronto Pasta

In summary, the Pampered Chef Pronto Pasta maker is an easy-to-use machine that allows you to make various types of pasta, such as spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, lasagna, ravioli, and other stuffed pastas. It only takes 10 minutes to make fresh pasta, and the cleaning process is simple with the option of hand-washing or using a dishwasher. You can also make gluten-free pasta by substituting regular flour with your desired gluten-free flour.
photochef
my host wants to make the Pronto pasta in the weekday dinners done recipe cards and I can't find mine. Could anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Ingredients
1 medium onion
1 medium green bell pepper
3 links hot Italian sausage
2 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
3 1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
3 1/2 cups water
1 jar (26oz) spagetti sauce
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp coarsly ground pepper
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 oz parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp chopped fresh parsley

1. Dice onions and bell pepper. Remove casings from sausage. Cut in half lengthwise using Chef Knife, then cut crosswise into 1/2 in nuggets. Place sausage in a 12 in skillet. Cook over medium heat 6-8 min or until golden brown.

2. Add onion and green bell pepper to skillet; cook an additional 2 to 3 min or until veges are tender. Add pressed garlic and pepper flakes; cook 10-20 second or until fragrant. Stir in pasta, water, sauce, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer; cover and cook 14-16 min or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.

3. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in cream cheese until incorporated. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped parsley.

Thank You SOOOOOOOO much!

no problem

Hi there! I would be happy to assist you with finding the Pronto pasta recipe card. You can either check the recipe card index on your consultant website or reach out to your upline for assistance. Let me know if you need any further help. Happy cooking!

1. How do I use the Pampered Chef Pronto Pasta maker?

The Pronto Pasta maker is easy to use! Simply add your desired pasta ingredients into the mixing bowl, turn the handle to mix and knead the dough, then use the shaping discs to create your desired pasta shape.

2. What types of pasta can I make with the Pronto Pasta maker?

The Pronto Pasta maker comes with 4 shaping discs that allow you to make spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, and lasagna noodles. You can also use the disc with no shape to make dough for ravioli or other stuffed pastas.

3. How long does it take to make pasta with the Pronto Pasta maker?

The Pronto Pasta maker can make fresh pasta in just 10 minutes! This includes mixing, kneading, and shaping the pasta. Cooking time will vary depending on the type of pasta and cooking method.

4. Can I make gluten-free pasta with the Pronto Pasta maker?

Yes, you can make gluten-free pasta with the Pronto Pasta maker. Simply use your desired gluten-free flour in place of regular flour in the recipe, and follow the same steps for mixing and shaping the dough.

5. How do I clean the Pronto Pasta maker?

Cleaning the Pronto Pasta maker is a breeze! Simply disassemble the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. You can also place the parts in the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kdangel518