• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Navigating Cruising Extras: Tips for Newbies

In summary, cruising extras are additional fees or services that are not included in the base price of a cruise, such as specialty dining, onboard activities, and shore excursions. To save money on these extras, it is recommended to research and book them in advance or look for package deals. Whether or not cruising extras are worth the cost depends on personal preferences and budget. Keeping track of spending can be done through the cruise line's app or by saving receipts. Negotiating the price of extras may be possible in certain cases, but it is best to book in advance for the best deals.
flemings99
Gold Member
Did you get your room assignment and registration code today?

Wondering what everyone else is doing for extras? Can we do more than 1 at a given port? I'm new to cruising so the registering for meals and extras is a little overwhelming.

Thanks for asking this. We have never cruised before either. Did you get your room assignment by doing the check in process?

Yes, when you check in you'll see your room number displayed.

Sorry to keep bothering... did you have to do the dining reservations then or can you back out and come back later?

I got mine today (silver level) I am so excited!!! We have never cruised before.

Y'all have fun! I love cruising.

I took the gift card. :(

Is anyone else going on the silver cruise, what are your plans?

Related to Navigating Cruising Extras: Tips for Newbies

1. What exactly are "cruising extras"?

Cruising extras refer to any additional fees or services that are not included in the base price of a cruise. This can include things like specialty dining, onboard activities, shore excursions, and gratuities.

2. How can I save money on cruising extras?

One way to save money on cruising extras is to research and book them in advance. Many cruise lines offer discounts for pre-booking activities and services before you embark on the cruise. You can also look for package deals or promotions that include multiple extras at a discounted price.

3. Are cruising extras worth the cost?

This ultimately depends on your personal preferences and budget. Some people enjoy splurging on extras to enhance their cruise experience, while others prefer to stick to the basics. It's important to prioritize and only choose extras that you will truly enjoy and find value in.

4. How do I keep track of my spending on cruising extras?

Most cruise lines offer a way to track your onboard spending through their app or at the front desk. You can also keep track of your expenses by saving receipts or taking note of the charges on your credit card statement.

5. Can I negotiate the price of cruising extras?

In some cases, you may be able to negotiate the price of certain cruising extras. This is more likely to be successful if you are booking a large group or if you are a returning customer. However, it's always best to research and book in advance to secure the best deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies