• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nancy's Artwork: Discover Unique and Beautiful Pieces for Your Collection

In summary, Nancy creates a variety of unique artwork including paintings, sculptures, and mixed media pieces. She releases new artwork every few months and is open to taking custom orders. Her artwork is available for purchase online and is unique due to the use of handcrafted techniques and a variety of materials.
pamperedape
Could someone give me the link? I've tried to google, but can't find it...

THANKS!

Thanks so much!! And, isn't there another vendor we can still go through?

Just Merrill.
VIP has only very large or very small items left, and I think their last official day as a supplier is Friday.

That's for "official" suppliers, who can use the logo. There are lots of other places on the internet that sell items geared towards home-party consultants.

Other than the booster and sticking to business what other companies is their that you can order stickers and so forth from?

I've had some bookmarked on my machine at home. Can't remember names off the top of my head.

Expressyourselfonline.com

If you Google home party stickers, you'll probably come up with a gajillion sites.

I will have to see what I come up with ... if I find anything I will share it with everyone!!

I just called Nancy's and they will continue to sell PC stuff until the end of August. Friday is the last day in their current location and she'll be moving her stuff to her basement.

Related to Nancy's Artwork: Discover Unique and Beautiful Pieces for Your Collection

1. What types of artwork does Nancy create?

Nancy creates a variety of artwork including paintings, sculptures, and mixed media pieces. Each piece is unique and one-of-a-kind.

2. How often does Nancy release new artwork?

Nancy releases new artwork on a regular basis, typically every few months. She is constantly creating new pieces and updating her collection.

3. Can I commission a custom piece from Nancy?

Yes, Nancy is open to taking custom orders for specific pieces. Please contact us for more information and pricing.

4. Are Nancy's pieces available for purchase online?

Yes, all of Nancy's artwork is available for purchase on our website. Simply browse her collection and add your desired pieces to your cart.

5. What makes Nancy's artwork unique?

Nancy's artwork is unique because each piece is handcrafted and one-of-a-kind. She also incorporates a variety of materials and techniques, making each piece truly special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedPrincess74
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • NooraK