• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did My First Pampered Chef Show Go?

In summary, the host's sister-in-law was expecting guests so Ellie hosted her first show. She made the Triple-Citrus Mojitos and the Chicken Jerk Nachos. She is goal is to get at least 2 bookings from this show.
ellietheresa
I joined Pampered Chef at the end of February right before my second son was born and today is my first show and I'm very excited (and a little nervous). The host is my sister-in-law and she is expecting 8 for sure people and 3 maybes so I'm hoping for a great show. I'm making the Triple-Citrus Mojitos and the Chicken Jerk Nachos. My goal is to get at least 2 bookings from this (hopefully more!).

Anyone else having their first show this weekend? How did it go?

Have fun and good luck!! I hope that you have a great show.

I did not have my first show this weekend- but I had my first show where I did not know everyone. It was small, but the Host had $300 in sales so far and I got a booking!!

I am in MN too, hope that you are staying warm.

ellietheresa said:
I joined Pampered Chef at the end of February right before my second son was born and today is my first show and I'm very excited (and a little nervous). The host is my sister-in-law and she is expecting 8 for sure people and 3 maybes so I'm hoping for a great show. I'm making the Triple-Citrus Mojitos and the Chicken Jerk Nachos. My goal is to get at least 2 bookings from this (hopefully more!).

Anyone else having their first show this weekend? How did it go?
Good luck!!! Let us know how it goes!:)

Wishing you LOTS of good luck with your show!! BTW, love the mojitos!!:)

It went pretty well for my first show and have butterflies. There were 9 guests and I made the Mojitos which were a big hit and the Jerk Chicken Nachos. Most of the guests have a lot of PC stuff and probably know more about the products than me but they knew it was my first show and I was a little nervous (my sister in law was the host so it was mostly family). No one booked a show but I did ask everyone which was out of my comfort zone because I'm usually the type that would just wait for others to come to me. It felt good to get the first show out of the way and get a feel for how I want to do the shows! :)

My second show is tomorrow night and I don't feel as nervous! LOL

Ellie

Minnesota Women's Source Southern Region Facilitator
It's Time to Get Your Business Blooming. . .
Minnesota Women's Source - Southern Showcase - Home

Glad it went well. Good luck on the next one!

Ellie,
Congrats! The second one is much easier than the first!
God bless,
Amanda

Ellie said.....................
ellietheresa said:
It went pretty well for my first show and have butterflies. There were 9 guests and I made the Mojitos which were a big hit and the Jerk Chicken Nachos. Most of the guests have a lot of PC stuff and probably know more about the products than me but they knew it was my first show and I was a little nervous (my sister in law was the host so it was mostly family). No one booked a show but I did ask everyone which was out of my comfort zone because I'm usually the type that would just wait for others to come to me.
QUOTE]

That's AWESOME to do that at your very FIRST show!!! It took me a few years to build up the guts to do that. That's WONDERFUL!! Now keep doing that and I'm sure you'll get bookings at your future shows. Good luck with the next one.:D

Thanks Amanda and Becky! I was a little bummed that no one wanted to have a show but I thought at least I tried (that's all we can do!). :)

Make sure you follow up - I send out an email to everyone the next day - thanking them for attending: Goes like this - (and yes, the host's name was Ellie!!)

Thank you all for coming to ELLIE's Pampered Chef Kitchen Show! It was a pleasure chatting with you all and sharing fun tips and ideas! I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did! THANK YOU again to ELLIE for her wonderful hospitality! Because ELLIE hosted a kitchen show, so far she will receive $140.00 in FREE merchandise, 3 items at half off, and 25% off anything additional in the entire catalog AND she still has orders coming in!! NOT to mention - 10% off for an entire year!!!! Happy Shopping ELLIE!

If you are still thinking about a product you really wanted to order but didn't, or have a friend or family member who would like to place an order, remember you may add to your order at any time before we close ELLIE'S show on WEDNSDAY , APRIL 30. You can either call me or ELLIE direct, or email me here at this address. Feel free to shop during the year directly at my website below and if I can be of any assistance in the near future, please do not hesitate to call or email! And REMEMBER, You can always host your OWN kitchen show and earn those items for FREE! OR become part of my team, earn products for free and make $$ while having fun!! Remember Catalog shows are also a wonderful & easy way to earn FREE and discounted merchandise!

Thank you again for attending and making my business so much fun! Some of you requested the recipe we created - the file is attached - ready to print and share with others!!

Sometimes when they see what the host got - it makes them want to book! Give it a try!

And Congrats on your first show!!!

Doreen...thank you so much for sharing that email!

What are the benefits of hosting "My First Show This Afternoon"?

Hosting "My First Show This Afternoon" is a great way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. It's also a fun and interactive way to connect with friends and family while learning new recipes and kitchen tips.

How do I prepare for "My First Show This Afternoon"?

Pampered Chef provides a host packet with all the necessary materials for a successful show. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any additional support or questions.

What can I expect during "My First Show This Afternoon"?

During the show, your consultant will demonstrate Pampered Chef products and recipes while you and your guests get to sample the delicious food. There will also be opportunities to win prizes and discounts.

Can I invite guests who live far away to "My First Show This Afternoon"?

Yes, you can invite guests who live far away to join your show virtually. Your consultant can provide you with a link to share with your long-distance guests.

What happens after "My First Show This Afternoon"?

After the show, your consultant will help you with the ordering process and any follow-up questions or concerns. You will also receive your host rewards, which can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lestat_de_leon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies