• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Leadership Photos on Photobucket!

doughnut?I wish they had a picture of it doing a pineapple! It's totally different from the pineapple slicer I got from Williams-Sonoma. That one spirals down into the pineapple, pulling it out in one huge spiral that you can then cut into rings. Then you're left with an intact shell to fill with a festive, yet incredibly gay, drink. ;)I love the soup and sandwich picture too!
Bumping for anyone who may have been away from their computer.

Too cool! I love the pics and thank you so much to everyone who posted pics and info! I can not wait!!! Hey Linda and Ann you think leftymac needs to be grateful he wasn't rooming with me?
It sounds like you all had a great time! Maybe next year. I think my one recruit has died in all the snow we got. I have not heard from her since before Thanksgiving and my director has even called too. No submitted shows in December and nothing so far in January so I bet she goes inactive and never shows up again. With Pat better maybe I can get out more to do parties this year. Oh couple of questions - Ann - you mentioned a Bamboo Prep Towel? And what about the shopping bags? I think I saw something. I assume these will be available for us to purchase. How much are these? I am trying very hard to go eco friendly so maybe I will add going "cranberry" to the mix! Not to mention the great advertising!!

pampered1224 said:
Too cool! I love the pics and thank you so much to everyone who posted pics and info! I can not wait!!! Hey Linda and Ann you think leftymac needs to be grateful he wasn't rooming with me?
It sounds like you all had a great time! Maybe next year. I think my one recruit has died in all the snow we got. I have not heard from her since before Thanksgiving and my director has even called too. No submitted shows in December and nothing so far in January so I bet she goes inactive and never shows up again. With Pat better maybe I can get out more to do parties this year. Oh couple of questions - Ann - you mentioned a Bamboo Prep Towel? And what about the shopping bags? I think I saw something. I assume these will be available for us to purchase. How much are these. I am trying very hard to go eco friendly so maybe I will add going "cranberry" to the mix! Not to mention the great advertising!!

Haha why should I be thankful I wasn't rooming with you? Surely would've been better than my experience!

The bags are 5 for $6.50 I believe! The bamboo prep towels are neat -- they have a snap so they can attach to your apron or belt loop, and the fibers are made from bamboo.

I thought you two did room together....

Hey, John!! The prep towels are sooooo cool! White with a little snap loop to hook to belt loops, apron strings, fridge handles, etc. And bamboo is such a soft, absorbent fiber.The shopping bags will be on supply order. Keith's right on the price- 5 for $6.50. Someone posted a pic of one in one of the other threads, but there is a pic in the SE CN, when HO gets that online.

pamperedlinda said:
I thought you two did room together....

Naw, I roomed with someone who's not on this board (thank goodness). I'll just say that asking someone questions about his endowment is not appropriate! :thumbdown: (unless it's a welcomed advance)

Nope not I. Guy, Scott and Rich were my roomies. I am sorry you had a bad experience leftymac. What I was saying that Ann and Linda both know is that I too would have been captivated by your looks but I would have kept a lid on it at least! Linda and Ann both know that I can be, well, quite, how shall I put it, lude about my "like" for a goodlooking dude. (Poor Lamar!) But I would never go as far as making anyone too uncomfortable. Just isn't me. (Maybe a lot drool or staring WAY to much but... no, I would have controlled myself!) 5 for $6.50 is great! I paid $2.00 for one at Aldi! But this is such a cheap way to advertise! And I don't have alot of dough yet so.... Perfect!
And the can we get the towles too? I love renewable anything so this too sounds great.
And - added later - OMG Keith! Nope would never have gone there!

leftymac said:
Naw, I roomed with someone who's not on this board (thank goodness). I'll just say that asking someone questions about his endowment is not appropriate! :thumbdown: (unless it's a welcomed advance)

You're just supposed to respond that it's not quite as big as Harvard's. :D

*gasp* Did I just type that out loud?

Yes you did but what does that mean?

pampered1224 said:
Yes you did but what does that mean?
Harvard's FINANCIAL endowment is HUGE. So using that as a comparison would a) mean that the respondent is also quite large; and b) indicate to the questioner that it's a rude question, not deserving of a serious response.

Geez! Am I a dork or what? That's what I get for being on here while I am at work!
SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE JOKE ANN! It was a good one but boy am I out of it! Oh man!

I'll let it slide this time, John. :) Hugs!! And I hope you are doing well.

pampered1224 said:
Nope not I. Guy, Scott and Rich were my roomies. I am sorry you had a bad experience leftymac. What I was saying that Ann and Linda both know is that I too would have been captivated by your looks but I would have kept a lid on it at least! Linda and Ann both know that I can be, well, quite, how shall I put it, lude about my "like" for a goodlooking dude. (Poor Lamar!) But I would never go as far as making anyone too uncomfortable. Just isn't me. (Maybe a lot drool or staring WAY to much but... no, I would have controlled myself!) 5 for $6.50 is great! I paid $2.00 for one at Aldi! But this is such a cheap way to advertise! And I don't have alot of dough yet so.... Perfect!
And the can we get the towles too? I love renewable anything so this too sounds great.
And - added later - OMG Keith! Nope would never have gone there!

Hey if he were a goodlooking guy, the advances would've been welcomed!

pamperedlinda said:
Cool down ya'll!!!!!

We are a little feisty today, eh?

Geez MOM!
What can I say! I am bored silly but can't really do much PC wise except ask lots of dumb questions and miss the odvious jokes! UGH I WANNA GO HOME!!! And what word were you thinking of Linda? This reminds me of a conversation Lamar and I had about stretch pants a while ago!

pampered1224 said:
Geez MOM!
What can I say! I am bored silly but can't really do much PC wise except ask lots of dumb questions and miss the odvious jokes! UGH I WANNA GO HOME!!! And what word were you thinking of Linda? This reminds me of a conversation Lamar and I had about stretch pants a while ago!

Conversations about stretch pants are always interesting!

Especially if the right person is wearing them! AND IT SURE AIN'T ME!! Lamar however... Leftymac - you mentioned that if it had been the right guy? Well, you would have had a heart attack if I had asked that but Lamar may have been a different story! He's too cute! Inside and out! But, and such a shame, he gave up his PC biz for other ventures. (Why do think there ain't no pic of me? I scare myself!) Hey, there you go! You wear strech pants then no one will ever have to ask you that question again! See, problem solved!

chefann said:
You're just supposed to respond that it's not quite as big as Harvard's. :D

*gasp* Did I just type that out loud?

bwahahahahahahahaha!!! lmao!!!!:p

pampered1224 said:
Especially if the right person is wearing them! AND IT SURE AIN'T ME!! Lamar however... Leftymac - you mentioned that if it had been the right guy? Well, you would have had a heart attack if I had asked that but Lamar may have been a different story! He's too cute! Inside and out! But, and such a shame, he gave up his PC biz for other ventures. (Why do think there ain't no pic of me? I scare myself!) Hey, there you go! You wear strech pants then no one will ever have to ask you that question again! See, problem solved!

I must be conceited. I love pictures of myself. ;) This thread has officially been hijacked.

I have pics of John. :)Bidding starts in 10 minutes.

chefann said:
I have pics of John. :)

Bidding starts in 10 minutes.

I'm gonna pay to be scared?

Of course not - you gotta pay not to be scared! The highest bidder gets to NOT see them! Right Ann?
Speaking of pictures and stretch pants - remember the movie Superman Returns? Well, here is a place where stretch pants are a good thing! Brandon Routh (MMMM!) Warner Brothers had to air brush a certain part of Supermans costume, stretch pants, on the movie posters! (DANG!) Apparently it made the poster look 3-D because the first thing anyone saw was...
Now Keith, here is the deal. I am a nice guy, great smile, great personality and OK looking from the neck up. I would have to loose a little less than half of me to be your weight. So...

pampered1224 said:
Of course not - you gotta pay not to be scared! The highest bidder gets to NOT see them! Right Ann?
Speaking of pictures and stretch pants - remember the movie Superman Returns? Well, here is a place where stretch pants are a good thing! Brandon Routh (MMMM!) Warner Brothers had to air brush a certain part of Supermans costume, stretch pants, on the movie posters! (DANG!) Apparently it made the poster look 3-D because the first thing anyone saw was...
Now Keith, here is the deal. I am a nice guy, great smile, great personality and OK looking from the neck up. I would have to loose a little less than half of me to be your weight. So...

Apparently I look skinny in my pics. I'm 6'2" 270 lbs! Besides, it's the face that matters anyway.

leftymac said:
I must be conceited. I love pictures of myself. ;) This thread has officially been hijacked.

I was wondering what happened to my thread!

You didn't really expect it to stay on topic. Did you you? Frankly, I was shocked it took so long to veer off into left field.

raebates said:
You didn't really expect it to stay on topic. Did you you? Frankly, I was shocked it took so long to veer off into left field.

Nope! I just love teasing Keith! I had to be MY thread he hijacked!

wadesgirl said:
Nope! I just love teasing Keith! I had to be MY thread he hijacked!

Look here, woman. I don't think I started it. I was just the one who officially acknowledged it was hijacked! :)

I DID IT!!! Sorry - I got bored!!

Beware....anything can happen when John is bored!

You are still my favorite boyfriend though
kissing.gif

*giggle*
It's fun to play with my online boyfriends. :)

Di_Can_Cook said:
But I wish I'd know the white was coming out before I snagged the cranberry ...white goes so much better with my kitchen.
ME TOO! I delayed getting the DCB because I hoped it would come in white...I waited 3 seasons and caved. Anyone interested in a pre-seasoned DCB?? :D

wadesgirl said:
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Leadership%2009/
thanks for shaing!!! we have a lot to be excited about ;-D

Just don't break my heart Ann and Linda!

leftymac said:
Look here, woman. I don't think I started it. I was just the one who officially acknowledged it was hijacked! :)

Oh I know, just that you are involved makes you guilty!

wadesgirl said:
Oh I know, just that you are involved makes you guilty!

If trouble has been started, I'm usually the culprit of it.

leftymac said:
If trouble has been started, I'm usually the culprit of it.

Hopefully next season they come out with some more SA for you. Otherwise you might have to become a bamboo whore.

wadesgirl said:
Hopefully next season they come out with some more SA for you. Otherwise you might have to become a bamboo whore.

I'm already a bamboo whore. I want it all!

leftymac said:

Sounds kinky. And painful.

leftymac said:

What level SAT did you hit, there is quite a lot in Level 3.

wadesgirl said:
What level SAT did you hit, there is quite a lot in Level 3.

I know...I only hit level 2 though..$1500 :(

leftymac said:
I know...I only hit level 2 though..$1500 :(

That's better than me......I only got to Level 1, and I want pretty much everything they are coming out with. BUT I will be getting the white DCB for free, for qualifying with 1250 within my first 30 days :)

Anyone have the list of SAT stuff? For the first time in 5 years, I got to the $3000 level! That's level 3 right? Keith, that sounds rather painful...

pampered1224 said:
Anyone have the list of SAT stuff? For the first time in 5 years, I got to the $3000 level! That's level 3 right? Keith, that sounds rather painful...

Way to go! That is level 3. I hit it for the first time last season. This time I was so close to Level 4. But I had a couple shows that bombed. There is another thread in the Leadership forum that has the lists on it. There is a lot of great item in that level!

wadesgirl said:
Way to go! That is level 3. I hit it for the first time last season. This time I was so close to Level 4. But I had a couple shows that bombed. There is another thread in the Leadership forum that has the lists on it. There is a lot of great item in that level!

It's also up on CC. It's on the page with the guest/host specials - Consultant Sales Promotions (in the December slot).

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/sellathon_08nov-dec.pdf

leftymac said:
Any drink served inside of a pineapple shell has to be incredibly gay, especially when it's being held by a guy who is 6'2" and 250 lbs.

Okay so I'm back to reading this thread- I'm married but some women might still find that HOT! LOL I've met guys who love fruity drinks but like beer too. Oh well, you can call it what ever you want! You make me laugh- thanks!:p

Thanks Beth - that is a Great Haul isn't it?
NICE!

<H2>What is the purpose of the "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket?</H2><p>The "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket is a collection of photos related to leadership. These photos can serve as inspiration, motivation, or examples of effective leadership for viewers.</p><H2>Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album free to use?</H2><p>No, the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album are not necessarily free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo before using it.</p><H2>How can I contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?</H2><p>To contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album, you can upload your own photos to Photobucket and tag them with the keyword "leadership." These photos may be curated and added to the album by Photobucket staff.</p><H2>Can I download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?</H2><p>Yes, you can download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album by clicking on the photo and then clicking the "Download" button. However, please be mindful of the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo.</p><H2>Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album edited or filtered?</H2><p>Some of the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album may have been edited or filtered, while others may be unedited. This can vary depending on the photographer and their style. If you are interested in using a specific photo, it is best to check with the photographer for more information.</p>

What is the purpose of the "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket?

The "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket is a collection of photos related to leadership. These photos can serve as inspiration, motivation, or examples of effective leadership for viewers.

Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album free to use?

No, the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album are not necessarily free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo before using it.

How can I contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?

To contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album, you can upload your own photos to Photobucket and tag them with the keyword "leadership." These photos may be curated and added to the album by Photobucket staff.

Can I download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?

Yes, you can download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album by clicking on the photo and then clicking the "Download" button. However, please be mindful of the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo.

Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album edited or filtered?

Some of the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album may have been edited or filtered, while others may be unedited. This can vary depending on the photographer and their style. If you are interested in using a specific photo, it is best to check with the photographer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl