• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

National Conference 2010: Check Out Our Photos!

In summary, National Conference 2010 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to come together, learn about new products and strategies, and celebrate the success of the company. It will be held on August 5-7, 2010 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland. You can register for the event through your consultant's website or by contacting the Pampered Chef Customer Care team. The conference will include workshops, training sessions, guest speakers, networking opportunities, product demonstrations, a conference store, and special events and activities. Unfortunately, only registered consultants are allowed to attend, but you can bring a guest to the Closing Party for an additional fee.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Just thought I would share in case the others missed something.
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/National%20Conference%202010/

The Special Edition CN is up so go check out the pics from PC!

DebbieJ said:
The Special Edition CN is up so go check out the pics from PC!

There you go, didn't even think of that. I usually post them right after conference but we had some extreme family issues as of 6 a.m. on Friday morning!

Thank you for the pics! I loved seeing the Buffalo Rub with the Recipe for the dip right there in the picture. Thanks!

Loved your pictures. Thank you for posting them.

What is National Conference 2010?

National Conference 2010 is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to come together, learn about new products and strategies, and celebrate the success of the company.

When and where is National Conference 2010?

National Conference 2010 will be held on August 5-7, 2010 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.

How do I register for National Conference 2010?

You can register for National Conference 2010 through your consultant's website or by contacting the Pampered Chef Customer Care team. Registration fees vary depending on when you register, so be sure to check the deadlines.

What should I expect at National Conference 2010?

At National Conference 2010, you can expect to attend workshops and training sessions, hear from guest speakers, network with other consultants, and see new product demonstrations. You will also have the opportunity to shop at the conference store and participate in special events and activities.

Can I bring a guest to National Conference 2010?

Unfortunately, due to limited space, only registered consultants are allowed to attend National Conference 2010. However, you can bring a guest to the Closing Party on Saturday evening for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Geekgirl69
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • wadesgirl