• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore Leadership Photos on Photobucket!

doughnut?I wish they had a picture of it doing a pineapple! It's totally different from the pineapple slicer I got from Williams-Sonoma. That one spirals down into the pineapple, pulling it out in one huge spiral that you can then cut into rings. Then you're left with an intact shell to fill with a festive, yet incredibly gay, drink. ;)I love the soup and sandwich picture too!
wadesgirl
Gold Member
http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/jamiesgirl305/Leadership%2009/

Wonderful Pics!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!! :D

The Daisy plates...are they a set of 4? TIA

those are great! Thanks a lot, love the HWC plates!

Ginger428 said:
Wonderful Pics!!! Thank you soooooooo much!!! :D

The Daisy plates...are they a set of 4? TIA

I *think* it was a set of four or the whole set with caddy as the host special.

wadesgirl said:
I *think* it was a set of four or the whole set with caddy as the host special.

Oh WOW! Kewl...Thanks...:D

What are the things that look like plastic heads on black handles?Robin

wadesgirl said:
These are awesome too!! Thank you so much! What was that "tong" shaped item?

priscilla said:
What are the things that look like plastic heads on black handles?

Robin

Kernel cutter for corn on the cob. That will be a big seller around here.

pcROX said:

Those were the sauté tongs, though I'm not sure what exactly the point of them is (i.e. why one would need them when we've got the Chef's tongs). Any attendees wanna share?

wadesgirl said:
Kernel cutter for corn on the cob. That will be a big seller around here.

Aahh, thank you.

Robin

pcROX said:

Those are the new saute tongs. They are stainless heads with silicone on the outside so that you can use them in your cookware. They store flat like the bamboo tongs and then fold over for use. They are long and skinny for getting into pickle jars, dipping stuff, ect.

Oh, cake testers? At least that's what the look like for HWC. These will go over very BIG!! Sorry if I missed them being mentioned earlier!

Thank you so much for sharing these - they are great pictures. Love the Gilligan's Island skit!!

leftymac said:
Those were the sauté tongs, though I'm not sure what exactly the point of them is (i.e. why one would need them when we've got the Chef's tongs). Any attendees wanna share?

They are skinny so you can use them for many things.

pampchefrhondab said:
Oh, cake testers? At least that's what the look like for HWC. These will go over very BIG!! Sorry if I missed them being mentioned earlier!

Thank you so much for sharing these - they are great pictures. Love the Gilligan's Island skit!!

Yes they are for HWC. The skit was awesome! They used the premise as a boat loosing the new PC products. And one of the sales staff (cannot remember her name) was thrown over board trying a new theme show on a boat.

Thanks for the pics!

Was pic 24 the Pineapple thing? It looks like a larger version of the Apple Wedger.

Great pictures...thanks for sharing! :)

wadesgirl said:
They are skinny so you can use them for many things.

Using them to get into jars makes sense. i just think the name 'sauté tongs' is kinda silly. Same with the bamboo 'cracker' tray -- yet all the pics of it show anything BUT crackers in it!

Thanks. Between your pictures and Deb's I have a good idea which items I'm going to be most excited about. :)

Fantastic! Thanks for the great pictures!! I can't wait to see them in person.

kam said:
Thanks for the pics!

Was pic 24 the Pineapple thing? It looks like a larger version of the Apple Wedger.

Yes, it's huge! Looks just like a larger apple wedger. They also showed doing a cucumber with it. Looked a little hard to try to do a cucumber but it cored the whole thing.

leftymac said:
Using them to get into jars makes sense. i just think the name 'sauté tongs' is kinda silly. Same with the bamboo 'cracker' tray -- yet all the pics of it show anything BUT crackers in it!

They showed pictures of picking up delicate items that you may not be able to grab with the chef's tongs in your cookware. I loved the picture of the soup and sandwich on the cracker tray.

wadesgirl said:
Yes, it's huge! Looks just like a larger apple wedger. They also showed doing a cucumber with it. Looked a little hard to try to do a cucumber but it cored the whole thing.

I wish they had a picture of it doing a pineapple! It's totally different from the pineapple slicer I got from Williams-Sonoma. That one spirals down into the pineapple, pulling it out in one huge spiral that you can then cut into rings. Then you're left with an intact shell to fill with a festive, yet incredibly gay, drink. ;)

wadesgirl said:
They showed pictures of picking up delicate items that you may not be able to grab with the chef's tongs in your cookware. I loved the picture of the soup and sandwich on the cracker tray.

I love the soup and sandwich picture too! A very elegant way to serve, i think.

wadesgirl said:

Cute apron....what's the story on that? Available for purchase or an item earned?

What great pictures. I have been excited to learn what the new products were since I earned the 6k level in Nov.....this just makes me more excited now after seeing them...THANKS!

Thanks so much for the pictures. They were great

kam said:
Thanks for the pics!

wadesgirl said:

Darn! I was hoping the Pineapple wedger was going to be something else. They sell these Pineapple things that "screw" into the pineapple, so you don't have to remove the outside skin. But from the pic of our new one, it looks like you have to remove the skin first???

kam said:
Darn! I was hoping the Pineapple wedger was going to be something else. They sell these Pineapple things that "screw" into the pineapple, so you don't have to remove the outside skin. But from the pic of our new one, it looks like you have to remove the skin first???

I think it would cut through the skin so you don't have to do that first.

lauradahl said:
Cute apron....what's the story on that? Available for purchase or an item earned?

What great pictures. I have been excited to learn what the new products were since I earned the 6k level in Nov.....this just makes me more excited now after seeing them...THANKS!
I think it's for submitting 2 shows in March or 2 shows at the beginning of the month or something like that! They have that style or a smaller "uni-sex" black apron that ties around the waist.

leftymac said:
I wish they had a picture of it doing a pineapple! It's totally different from the pineapple slicer I got from Williams-Sonoma. That one spirals down into the pineapple, pulling it out in one huge spiral that you can then cut into rings. Then you're left with an intact shell to fill with a festive, yet incredibly gay, drink. ;)
What kind of drink is that?! :balloon: You should have been there it was so much fun! The catalog shows a great picture of it slicing a pineapple. I just didn't get a picture of it to post. Do you want me to take a picture of it in the catalog just for you?

I must say I love the HWC plates as well. They are gorgeous, any idea if anyone can order or if only a host special.
Cathy

kam said:

leftymac said:
I think it would cut through the skin so you don't have to do that first.

Yes it does cut the skin off the outside. Maybe I should just take a picture of the catalog!

cvaccaro said:
I must say I love the HWC plates as well. They are gorgeous, any idea if anyone can order or if only a host special.
Cathy

They did mention about allowing guests to purchase the host special at full price but didn't go into much about it.

OMG these are awesome!!! I am LOVING the HWC items! The bamboo is looking better and better...lol.

wadesgirl said:
I think it's for submitting 2 shows in March or 2 shows at the beginning of the month or something like that! They have that style or a smaller "uni-sex" black apron that ties around the waist.

What kind of drink is that?! :balloon: You should have been there it was so much fun! The catalog shows a great picture of it slicing a pineapple. I just didn't get a picture of it to post. Do you want me to take a picture of it in the catalog just for you?

Yes, that would be awesome if you did that! And it would've been way more fun if I were there. A party follows me wherever I go!

YES YES YES!! I want to see it in action.And the drink would have to have rum, pineapple juice, be fizzy, and have an umbrella.Robin

leftymac said:

kam said:

Leftymac: You described the one I was hoping for! Yes, it leaves the shell intact.

kam said:
Leftymac: You described the one I was hoping for! Yes, it leaves the shell intact.

I think Williams-Sonoma has a patent on that one. When I bought it, it said "Williams-Sonoma Exclusive"

Okay, I'll do it! Give me one second.

wadesgirl said:
Okay, I'll do it! Give me one second.

you 'da bomb, girlfriend.

leftymac said:

They said the tongs can be used to flip small things, such as shrimp, in a saute pan

IMG_0931.jpg
You cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple and slowly wiggle it down. Then they said if you wanted to you can pull it back to the top, rotate 45 degrees and slice down again for wedge size.

leftymac said:
you 'da bomb, girlfriend.
I try! Just for you, it's on there! DH asked what the heck I was doing photographing the catalog!Oops, go back a page to see it!

wadesgirl said:
IMG_0931.jpg

You cut off the top and bottom of the pineapple and slowly wiggle it down. Then they said if you wanted to you can pull it back to the top, rotate 45 degrees and slice down again for wedge size.

I <3 it!!!!!!

leftymac said:
I <3 it!!!!!!

I think it will be a great seller. I hate cutting pineapple but love fresh pineapple!

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!I've been trying to wrap my brain around how it would work. That pic is PERFECT!
Thanks!

Wadesgirl you better not volunteer to take any more pictures. Soon someone will be asking you to scan the entire catalog and CN to post! ;)

leftymac said:

Soooo what kind of festive, yet incredibly gay, drink are you thinking of??? :p

Okay- so I could read all the posts I would have read the drink! LOL

leftymac said:
Wadesgirl you better not volunteer to take any more pictures. Soon someone will be asking you to scan the entire catalog and CN to post! ;)

No way! I'm still tired from my trip and need to go call my team members here in ten minutes. After that my computer is going away and I'm laying down on the couch to do nothing until I go to bed.

LOL ok, she can do it! jk! Thank you so much for posting everything! It's awesome!

jbdowd0798 said:
Soooo what kind of festive, yet incredibly gay, drink are you thinking of??? :p

Any drink served inside of a pineapple shell has to be incredibly gay, especially when it's being held by a guy who is 6'2" and 250 lbs.

leftymac said:
I see that it was partially answered, but the Saute Tongs are intended for little things that would be overwhelmed by the Chef's Tongs.

I posted some pics of the HWC aprons in the HWC items thread. And the prices on the HWC items this year. Yes, the Daisy plates will be available individually (set of 4, anyway) or as a full set of 16 with the stand. Guests will be able to buy them at full price (listed in the HWC thread).

<H2>What is the purpose of the "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket?</H2><p>The "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket is a collection of photos related to leadership. These photos can serve as inspiration, motivation, or examples of effective leadership for viewers.</p><H2>Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album free to use?</H2><p>No, the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album are not necessarily free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo before using it.</p><H2>How can I contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?</H2><p>To contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album, you can upload your own photos to Photobucket and tag them with the keyword "leadership." These photos may be curated and added to the album by Photobucket staff.</p><H2>Can I download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?</H2><p>Yes, you can download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album by clicking on the photo and then clicking the "Download" button. However, please be mindful of the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo.</p><H2>Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album edited or filtered?</H2><p>Some of the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album may have been edited or filtered, while others may be unedited. This can vary depending on the photographer and their style. If you are interested in using a specific photo, it is best to check with the photographer for more information.</p>

What is the purpose of the "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket?

The "Explore Leadership Photos" album on Photobucket is a collection of photos related to leadership. These photos can serve as inspiration, motivation, or examples of effective leadership for viewers.

Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album free to use?

No, the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album are not necessarily free to use. It is important to check the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo before using it.

How can I contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?

To contribute to the "Explore Leadership Photos" album, you can upload your own photos to Photobucket and tag them with the keyword "leadership." These photos may be curated and added to the album by Photobucket staff.

Can I download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album?

Yes, you can download the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album by clicking on the photo and then clicking the "Download" button. However, please be mindful of the copyright and usage restrictions for each individual photo.

Are the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album edited or filtered?

Some of the photos in the "Explore Leadership Photos" album may have been edited or filtered, while others may be unedited. This can vary depending on the photographer and their style. If you are interested in using a specific photo, it is best to check with the photographer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl