• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed Private Practice? Need Help Catching Up?

In summary, "Missed Private Practice" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to access past cooking classes and events they may have missed. It is accessible for free on both desktop and mobile devices by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Missed Private Practice" tab. Not all classes and events may be available, but new content is continuously added.
momoftwins
Did anyone happen to watch Private Practice on Wednesday night???? I was unable to tape it and unfortunately my comp monitor crashed (had awesome speakers) and I am borrowing one from a friend but it does not have speakers. I will try and find a pair of speakers as I know I have one somewhere! So if anyone could tell me what happened that would be great! Thanks!

We had severe weather warnings that night, so all I taped was weather. I haven't gone online to see if I could watch it because I have stupid dial-up internet and it is too slow.

It's on again Tomorrow! I like it... it's something for Wednesdays.

I watched it but my brain is so full it would be hard to tell the details! Good show though!!!

Shawnna said:
We had severe weather warnings that night, so all I taped was weather. I haven't gone online to see if I could watch it because I have stupid dial-up internet and it is too slow.

I have dial-up at home and it drives me crazy! Especially after having DSL at work all day. I want to get it but we are suppose to be able to go wireless in a few months and I do not want to sign a contract now b/c of that.

Related to Missed Private Practice? Need Help Catching Up?

What is "Missed Private Practice"?

"Missed Private Practice" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to catch up on any private cooking classes or events they may have missed. It provides a convenient way to access past content and recipes.

How do I access "Missed Private Practice"?

To access "Missed Private Practice," simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Missed Private Practice" tab located on the main menu. From there, you can browse and select the classes or events you want to catch up on.

Do I need to pay for "Missed Private Practice"?

No, "Missed Private Practice" is a free feature for all Pampered Chef customers. You can access past content and recipes at no additional cost.

Can I access "Missed Private Practice" on my mobile device?

Yes, "Missed Private Practice" is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account on your preferred device and navigate to the "Missed Private Practice" tab.

Are all classes and events available on "Missed Private Practice"?

While we try to make all past content and recipes available on "Missed Private Practice," there may be some classes or events that are not included. However, we are continuously updating and adding new content for our customers to catch up on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • Chef Kearns
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
annew