• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Delayed Shipping: Microwave Chip Maker, Potatoes Not Included

:confused:I want to do some sort of potato chip with the rub for my pantry show next week...Question: if I slice the potato thin & put it on the bar pan--what temp & how long would you bake it for?I doubt it will work, because you won't have the same airflow that the Chipmaker has. It has holes in the bottom.I have done it and I think at like 350 or 325 i did and like 10 minutes ish and just watch them. They do not have the same CRUNCH mut they still have some crunch..... still tasty to me. :D What about the ridged baker? That would give some air flow.
flemings99
Gold Member
:cry: Microwave Chip Maker will not ship till late July/mid-Aug. :cry:

I bought 10 lbs of potatoes today anticipating using it this week!! :grumpy:

Anyone know if it was included in the sell-a-thon and just left out of directors pkg? Director pkg arrived today w/out it :(

I am at a rant here too!!!!I bought sweet potatoes and 10 lbs of white potatoes in anticipation of making lots of chips! boohoo....on a side note I had bacon in the house! it came out GREAT on the new ridged stone!

I know I didn't get mine in my director kit...arghhhhh
Havent gotten sell a thon yet

i was wondering the same thing. my sat package comes tomorrow and hopefully it will be in there! i need some CHIPS! lol.

It's in the Director's package, it is just coming at a later date.

that's really scary that it would be on backorder before it's even out for retail sale.

esavvymom said:
that's really scary that it would be on backorder before it's even out for retail sale.

It's happened before. The manufacturer just didn't get them delivered in time for the director and SAT packages. We should be okay for the selling season. I'm disappointed too though.

I placed a sample order on August 1st and when I got my order it said that the chip maker was on B/O, scheduled to ship on 8/15 (yay!)

:confused:I want to do some sort of potato chip with the rub for my pantry show next week...Question: if I slice the potato thin & put it on the bar pan--what temp & how long would you bake it for?

SonyaVerrillo said:
I placed a sample order on August 1st and when I got my order it said that the chip maker was on B/O, scheduled to ship on 8/15 (yay!)

:confused:I want to do some sort of potato chip with the rub for my pantry show next week...Question: if I slice the potato thin & put it on the bar pan--what temp & how long would you bake it for?

I doubt it will work, because you won't have the same airflow that the Chipmaker has. It has holes in the bottom.

I have done it and I think at like 350 or 325 i did and like 10 minutes ish and just watch them. They do not have the same CRUNCH mut they still have some crunch..... still tasty to me. :D What about the ridged baker? That would give some air flow. Dunno though, but worth a shot maybe??

Ah...Yes- in the oven I can see them working. I read it as she was asking about doing it in the microwave....sorry.

1. What is a micro chip maker?

A micro chip maker is a company or individual that designs, manufactures, and sells small integrated circuits used in electronic devices.

2. How do micro chip makers create their products?

Micro chip makers use a process called photolithography to etch complex patterns onto a silicon wafer, which is then cut into individual chips. These chips are then packaged and tested before being sold.

3. What types of products use micro chips?

Micro chips are used in a wide range of products, including smartphones, computers, televisions, cars, medical devices, and more. They are an essential component in most modern electronic devices.

4. What are the benefits of using micro chips?

Micro chips offer numerous benefits, including smaller size, increased processing power, improved efficiency, and lower cost. They also allow for the miniaturization of electronic devices, making them more portable and versatile.

5. How do I choose a reliable micro chip maker?

When choosing a micro chip maker, it is important to consider their experience, reputation, and quality control processes. You can also look for customer reviews and certifications to ensure you are choosing a reliable and reputable company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back