• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Stuff for Sale...most New

In summary, the "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection includes new and unused kitchen tools and cookware from the Pampered Chef brand. These items can be purchased individually and come with a satisfaction guarantee. While there are currently no specific discounts or promotions for the collection, there may be discounts available for individual items through the website or a Pampered Chef consultant.
reba515
I bought this stuff at conference this year and haven't used it yet so I most likely won't.

2.) Tangerine Visor -MAKE AN OFFER

3.) Black Sparkle (rhinestone) shirt 3/4 sleeves size MED- $15.00 (new)

4.) White V-neck tee w/ black logo,size MED - $15.00 (new)

5.) sold

OTHER STUFF:
sold

Please PM or email me with questions.if you think prices are unfair please just let me know or make a fair offer.

payment by PAY PAL is prefferred but I will work w/ you

Last edited:
i want the back pack----PLEASE

bumping ................

good morning bump

Bumping with lowered prices!

:) I emailed you.

bumping once again added items....

I just PM'd ya ...

got it. PM'd you back :)

bumping ....hoping some of you got some X-mas cash ! :)
these tops are brand new they haven't even been washed, they were taken from Chicago to my dresser drawer.

are the shirts still available?

thanks Ladies! it's all gone! :balloon:

Related to Merrill Stuff for Sale...most New

1. What is included in the "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection?

The "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and cookware from the Pampered Chef brand. This can include items such as knives, bakeware, cookware sets, and kitchen gadgets.

2. Are all of the items in the collection new?

Yes, all of the items in the "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection are new and have never been used. They are still in their original packaging and have not been opened or used.

3. Is there a warranty for the products in the collection?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund within 30 days of purchase.

4. Can I purchase individual items from the collection or only the entire collection?

You can purchase individual items from the "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection. Each item will have its own price listed and you can add them to your cart separately.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the "Merrill Stuff for Sale" collection. However, you may be able to find discounts or promotions for specific items within the collection on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • suzipooh
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • heather223