• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Business Card Posters

wendleispampered

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2005
Has anyone ordered the business card posters through Merrill yet? I ordered the Wedding Registry ones and am having a hard time with the template to get my info on them. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if anyone has made up there own template for it. My website address is too long and it cuts it off and the info is not going into the spot it's supposed to be going into! Very frustrating. I tried making my own, but have been unsuccessful so far! Hope someone can help!
Thanks!

Wendy Walsh
Future Director w/ The Pampered Chef
[email protected]

wendleispampered

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2005
Thanks for the info. Still not working all that well, but I emailed Merrill. We'll see what happens!

Wendy Walsh
[email protected]

Nov 3, 2005
I had trouble with the templates too. The info wouldn't print on the last card. Here is what I did. I set the paper to legal size(in the properties tab) and make sure when you print that you are not reducing to fit paper size. Hope you understand, if not let me know and I will try to explane better

wendleispampered

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2005
Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much. Much happier now:D Worked great. Now if only my website wasn't so long I could get that to fit, but I'll work with what I have!!!

Wendy Walsh
[email protected]