• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Express Newsletter: Catch Up on the Latest Updates!

In summary, the "May Express Newsletter" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and special offers for the month of May. To sign up for the newsletter, you can visit the Pampered Chef website or sign up through a consultant. The newsletter showcases new and popular Pampered Chef products for the month of May, as well as exclusive offers and discounts for subscribers. Past issues of the newsletter can also be accessed through the website or a consultant.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here it is - sorry so late!

Attachments

• May2010Express.doc
    487 KB · Views: 469
  • May2010Express.pdf
    237.7 KB · Views: 447
thanks joy

Joy, you are so wonderful! Thanks for always taking the time to share your great ideas with everyone on here. I have been using your flyers for a loooooong time and I think they are great. :)

What is the "May Express Newsletter"?

The "May Express Newsletter" is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that features new products, recipes, and special offers for the month of May.

How can I sign up to receive the "May Express Newsletter"?

You can sign up to receive the "May Express Newsletter" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the designated sign-up form. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are featured in the "May Express Newsletter"?

The "May Express Newsletter" showcases new and popular Pampered Chef products for the month of May, which may include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and more. It also includes special offers on these products.

Are there any exclusive offers or discounts in the "May Express Newsletter"?

Yes, the "May Express Newsletter" often includes exclusive offers and discounts on select Pampered Chef products for the month of May. These offers are only available to subscribers of the newsletter.

Can I access past issues of the "May Express Newsletter"?

Yes, you can access past issues of the "May Express Newsletter" on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. These past issues may contain recipes and product features that are still relevant and useful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedinConshy
  • raebates