• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales with Our Bonus Bags and Products - Join the Carrot Patch!

In summary, using bonus bags and products can help increase sales by offering additional free or discounted items and encouraging larger purchases. To join the Carrot Patch program, simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant or sign up on their website for access to exclusive offers. The bonus bags and products can be customized to fit customer preferences and there are incentives for reaching sales goals, such as free products or discounts. New offers are regularly added to the Carrot Patch program, so it's important to check back frequently to maximize sales.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Just checking over the BEAUTIFUL flyer HO put together-

Do you know for every $1,000 in sales we receive a $35-$40 bonus-in Bags-or Products-that about a 4% increase. For 2 full months!

We didn't get a raise but we sure are in a new CARROT patch--

Let's HOP 2 it!!!

I'm hopping to it!! :D

pampmomof3 said:
I'm hopping to it!! :D

love it!

this is a good one-

morfia said:
love it!

this is a good one-

That's funny!! Did you get my carrot patch that I uploaded here? Let me attach the new one....

Attachments

• CARROT PATCH.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 344
  • CARROT PATCH.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 226
  • CARROT PATCH.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 200
  • CARROT PATCH.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 258
Great flyer Kristi. Thank you.

No problem!

pampmomof3 said:
That's funny!! Did you get my carrot patch that I uploaded here? Let me attach the new one....

LUV IT--lol-

just opened it--

No problem!

I just redeemed points for the knife case! Yay! Anyone else?

What are the benefits of using bonus bags and products to maximize sales?

Using bonus bags and products can help increase sales by enticing customers with additional free or discounted items. This can also encourage customers to make larger purchases in order to qualify for the bonus offers.

How do I join the Carrot Patch program?

To join the Carrot Patch program, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to sign up. Once you are a member, you will have access to exclusive bonus bag and product offers.

Can I customize the bonus bags and products for my customers?

Yes, you can customize the bonus bags and products to fit the needs and preferences of your customers. This can help make the offers more appealing and increase sales.

Are there any incentives for reaching sales goals with bonus bags and products?

Yes, there are incentives for reaching sales goals with bonus bags and products. These incentives can include free products, discounts, or even bonuses from Pampered Chef.

How often are new bonus bags and products added to the Carrot Patch program?

New bonus bags and products are added to the Carrot Patch program on a regular basis. Be sure to check back frequently to see the latest offers and incentives for maximizing your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cooking4pchef