• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Productivity: Overcoming Procrastination in Your To-Do List

M
MandyK
I have a to do list:

1. Letters for son's fundraiser
2. Postcard (from VIP) about a tast of the tropics show to mail to customers
3. A new mailing to my lead list of possible recruits (VIP)
4. Create a new business idea for hospital nurse stations
5. Prep for my Saturday show.

Can somebody yell at me and get me off my @ss? Otherwise I will keep reading the same posts over and over. (I think I am addicted!)

From one procrastinator to another:

GET OFF THE BOARD AND GET TO WORK! YOU WILL ONLY BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU TAKE ACTION! DO IT NOW!

Hope that helps!

Lisa

So, it would probably help if we DON'T reply to this thread....because then you will read it! ;) ......how about you stay on CS for 10 minutes...then on the hour, you need to go do some other stuff!

Get off yer butt and back for your show! LOLI am a big procrastinator, too! I don't have a cooking show for a month, so I have to do these things this weekend:1. Mail show confirmation postcards
2. Mail a recipe list
3. Call all my hosts whose discounts are expiring (and send out postcards too)
4. Make customer care calls/try to get bookings
5. Close a catalog show next Friday
6. Practice next month's recipes

jenniferknapp said:
So, it would probably help if we DON'T reply to this thread....because then you will read it! ;) ......how about you stay on CS for 10 minutes...then on the hour, you need to go do some other stuff!

Okay -- I'm officially signing off. If you see me lurking -- feel free to yell at me :):)

Thanks Lisa.

Really...I'm leaving....

...I can't say much though, I am at work right now...procrastinating from what I am being paid to do! :eek:

You and me both, sister. :)

Related to Maximizing Productivity: Overcoming Procrastination in Your To-Do List

1. How can I effectively prioritize my to-do list?

In order to maximize productivity, it is important to prioritize your tasks on your to-do list. One approach is to use the Eisenhower Matrix, which categorizes tasks based on urgency and importance. This will help you focus on the most important tasks first and avoid getting overwhelmed by less urgent tasks.

2. How can I overcome procrastination and actually get things done?

Procrastination can be a major barrier to productivity. One strategy is to break down larger tasks into smaller, more manageable ones. This makes them less daunting and easier to start. Additionally, try setting specific and achievable goals for each task, and give yourself a deadline for completion.

3. How do I stay focused on my tasks and avoid distractions?

Distractions can be a major hindrance to productivity. One way to combat this is to create a dedicated workspace that is free from distractions such as your phone or social media. Additionally, try using the Pomodoro Technique, which involves working in focused 25-minute intervals with short breaks in between.

4. How can I come up with new and innovative ideas to increase my productivity?

Creativity and innovation are key components of productivity. One approach is to brainstorm with others or seek out inspiration from different sources such as books, podcasts, or workshops. Also, try practicing mindfulness and giving yourself time for reflection and ideation.

5. How do I avoid getting overwhelmed by my to-do list?

It can be easy to feel overwhelmed by a long to-do list. One way to prevent this is to limit the number of tasks you have on your list. Focus on the most important and urgent tasks and delegate or postpone the rest. Also, make sure to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • BeaLorene